You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Fallen_dead

IC2 makes Minecraft worth playing.

• "Fallen_dead" is male
  • "Fallen_dead" started this thread
  • United States

Tuesday, April 2nd 2013, 7:25am

The development of IC2.

Here is a visual representation of IC2's development. i found it earlier today and decided to share it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSfpYL-CDZI
Alblaka says:
"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

alexthesax

IC² Coder

• "alexthesax" is male
  • United States

Tuesday, April 2nd 2013, 1:59pm

Wow, I forgot how long it's been since I've worked on IC2.
Lesson 1: Watch over your crops....

Spoiler Spoiler

In my world, I downloaded the new IC2 version, got up a whole bunch of crossbreeders going, and thought to myself "This is going to take a while. Wasn't there an abandoned mineshaft not far from my workshop?" So I get my tools together, charge into the mineshaft, suffer many close shaves, stayed a bit longer than is probably healthy, but emerge from the experience all the wiser (literally, I gained several levels), and with oodles of melon and pumpkins seeds to boot.

And come home to find out that weeds have destroyed my entire farm. :cursing:

Fallen_dead

IC2 makes Minecraft worth playing.

• "Fallen_dead" is male
  • "Fallen_dead" started this thread
  • United States

Thursday, April 4th 2013, 9:39am

/Paws at face. We still love you.
Alblaka says:
"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

Counter:

Hits today: 3,260 | Hits yesterday: 34,655 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 64,970,569