You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

• "SirusKing" started this thread

Location: Selling IndustrialWow: You'll be saying Wow everytime you use this mod!

Wednesday, July 24th 2013, 4:23pm

Survival Hard style >:D

1.5.2 Old stuff

So about a week ago i decided to put a few mods together to play a bit around with them and ended up making a Survival Single player world. Normally i get really bored of those quickly and start cheating crap in, but with Hunger overhaul, pams harvestcraft and GregTech, So far i have gone near completely legit (i spawned in one or two stone swords when i fighting mobs ;p ) and have had a really fun time!
This is my world so far:
This is my farm and house.

The back of my BC and Cooking Building, along with my Water wheel for power and my Rubber/tree farm.

My Portal and pathway to the second island.

The Second island, it had tons of mobs but they either escaped or i trapped em:
The tower you see is my Small thaumcraft thing ;p

And inside the big hole is the Mob farm... See, i treat my animals right :3
(There are 3 cows and 6 pigs in there btw, just under my view)
My Nether spawn

These are my mods:

This is the seed i am using: 70775035 (I have BoP but not in this world, i added it later before i went to the nether)
warning, i think there is a bug with 1.5.2 Chocobos or something else that is causing my world to crash every 10 mins or so ;p i can live with it though.

So i Made a new world with BoP, this is how it went so far:
I Spawned here with my Flint axe and such (Adventure mode, everything on hardcore mode)

Hey, whats that in the corner?
Yup, Spawned right next to a Jungle temple! In it was a huge amount of loot, near full bronze armour, some steel armour and tools and a bunch of bronze and gold ingots xD
I found a Cool Mangrove biome and decided to make my house there ;p

"Ok, Now to find some Tetrahedite and Cassiterite in a close biome!"
*Travels 1500 blocks, finaly finds extreme hills* XD

finds some awesome terrain on the way :D

Yay! My First Tetrahedite!
Well, I am so far from home, i might as well make a house here!
Some awesome terrain around the area.

^The Valley I will live in

Stupid sheep ;p

Carving out my house in Stone

Boom! :D The Best way to mine with Harder Stone on :P
Went caving, guess what I found!

There were so many GT Books, I made a modified world to spawn me in a Stronghold and there are SO MANY XD
I turned on Negative Gamma, Looks awesome :D

Started working on my house:

Later Went exploring, found a jungle, and another temple!

Got poisoned by ivy on the way back, ended up dying of fall damage D:
But hey, whats that on the right? :D

It was a super duper crap village with 5 houses! -_- Onlything good was 2 apiaries i stole :3
GT Textures: 281/ ∞ (0.0%) Complete. Screw this.
Sirus is the greatest person on the planet ever and I adore him and his work in every way possible. ~ GregoriusT 2014
Greatest thing on the internet.

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "SirusKing" (Aug 31st 2013, 5:50pm)

Quatros

Lead Miner

• "Quatros" is male

Thursday, August 22nd 2013, 5:20pm

Looks pretty nice

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Location: Selling IndustrialWow: You'll be saying Wow everytime you use this mod!

Thursday, August 22nd 2013, 10:29pm

Most fun i have had in ages, unfortuantly thanks to memory leaks (Galacticraft? ;p ) its unplayable. Updated most things to 1.6 now and am restarting on something similair.
Sirus is the greatest person on the planet ever and I adore him and his work in every way possible. ~ GregoriusT 2014

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Friday, August 23rd 2013, 12:01pm

I have decided i will start on this seed:
Its also an island but it is much larger, hopefully so that I have more room to build. all i am waiting on is hunger overhaul.

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Wednesday, August 28th 2013, 2:19am

I started going well, but then realised that both Cassiterite and Tetrahedite don't spawn in Oceans or forests i made a new world, will post stuff in morning.

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Friday, August 30th 2013, 8:23pm

Full Update in OP
If anyone wants the mod list and config folder, just ask. Bunch of fun :D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "SirusKing" (Aug 30th 2013, 8:58pm)

hoho

Copper Miner

• "hoho" is male

Saturday, August 31st 2013, 8:32am

gimmegimmegimme!

I was unable to play MC for a bit over a week and during the time IC2/GT were changed enough and a couple new mods were released (extrabees/trees, HO) to make me want to reboot my world again (I just got first steel tier machines in old one :D). Having your modlist/config might give me some ideas for my own setup :)

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Saturday, August 31st 2013, 5:53pm

gimmegimmegimme!

I was unable to play MC for a bit over a week and during the time IC2/GT were changed enough and a couple new mods were released (extrabees/trees, HO) to make me want to reboot my world again (I just got first steel tier machines in old one :D). Having your modlist/config might give me some ideas for my own setup :)

I can give you the Config if you wanna play with those, but its mostly just ID fixes. I would have hunger overhaul but currently its broke with crops.

Also update in OP

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "SirusKing" (Aug 31st 2013, 6:17pm)

hoho

Copper Miner

• "hoho" is male

Saturday, August 31st 2013, 6:22pm

I can't see CodeChickenCore there. Does that mean you play with regenerating water or you have some other mod that turns it off?

If it's just ID conflict fixes I don't care much. I was hoping you have something like BetterOreGen to tune the vanilla-ores to be in big clusters as GT stuff :)

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Saturday, August 31st 2013, 7:54pm

Its there. Also, Better gen would be a good idea, link plz?
*edit, i am about to add battle music, zombie awareness and some others*
Hunger Overhaul fixed its crashes :D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "SirusKing" (Aug 31st 2013, 8:10pm)

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Tuesday, September 3rd 2013, 3:12pm

Holy Shit, with ZA, caving with No Regen is impossible o.o Holy fuck so many zombies and skeletons xD I turned Regen back on and it was BARABLE. Just.
Also, I went searching for some Lava on the surface to make obsidian (the IC2 Recipe) and found that, even though I had travelled 1500 blocks to get to the Extreme hills, spawn was only 2 biomes away xD

hoho

Copper Miner

• "hoho" is male

Tuesday, September 3rd 2013, 3:39pm

What do you use obsidian for?

If it's for nether then just get a bucket and find a lava lake :)

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Tuesday, September 3rd 2013, 3:41pm

What do you use obsidian for?

If it's for nether then just get a bucket and find a lava lake :)

Portal. Thing is, I want to put it near my base not at bedrock in a Dangerous cave, and i need to find a lava lake anyway for the obsidian recipe. Its not like 2x the lava is hard.

hoho

Copper Miner

• "hoho" is male

Tuesday, September 3rd 2013, 3:53pm

You can just walk back and forth with the lava buckets and set the portal wherever you want
Though, yeah, in a way making obsidian with cells is easier. Especially considering how much time you have to mine for stuff in the bronze tier :)

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Tuesday, September 3rd 2013, 3:57pm

You can just walk back and forth with the lava buckets and set the portal wherever you want
Though, yeah, in a way making obsidian with cells is easier. Especially considering how much time you have to mine for stuff in the bronze tier :)

All I need is 64 Copper for the Blast furnace and some more for an extractor xD Mined out ALL the ore in my Extreme hills biome. The time I found a huge cave system (like i was talking about a few minutes ago) I ended up cheating after i died, beause I backed into a corner of a cave and a Zombie punched me through the cave wall -_-

Counter:

Hits today: 25,629 | Hits yesterday: 29,849 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,288,993