You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds: v2.0/2.1/2.2 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 → jenkins)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Fallen_dead

IC2 makes Minecraft worth playing.

• "Fallen_dead" is male
  • United States

Saturday, October 26th 2013, 1:03am

Mmm not really dead. people kinda just stick around for GT imho.
Ive been here since before greg, I just lurk a lot.
I just PM'ed you BTW.
Alblaka says:
"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

mistaqur

Author of NEIPlugins

• "mistaqur" is male

Saturday, October 26th 2013, 1:42am

Please don't update this mod to 1.7 few weeks.

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor and GT Public Relations Manager

• "SpwnX" is male

Saturday, October 26th 2013, 2:08am

Please don't update this mod to 1.7 few weeks.
why would he? he has several reasons to not update...
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://wiki.feed-the-beast.com/GregTech

PaladinOne

All of them are me and all of me is them

• "PaladinOne" is male

Saturday, October 26th 2013, 2:23am

Go check out the screenshot section, I just put up a post about my base.
I have done the same. My base doesn't have its GregTech infrastructure fully established yet, but it's on the way.
-A. H.
Praise Helix

Saturday, October 26th 2013, 3:16am

Are there any plans for compatability with Traincraft? Mainly for the steel, since Traincraft doesn't seem to let any other steel be used in it's recipes.

Also, can I ask about the anvil sounds when looking at recipes? Is that intentionl or accidental? I don't see any config for it, unless I simply missed it.

mistaqur

Author of NEIPlugins

• "mistaqur" is male

Saturday, October 26th 2013, 3:20am

Also, can I ask about the anvil sounds when looking at recipes? Is that intentionl or accidental? I don't see any config for it, unless I simply missed it.

Do you use Factorization mod?

Saturday, October 26th 2013, 3:22am

Oh, is that Factorization's doing? If that's the case, then I apologise for asking about it in the wrong place.

mistaqur

Author of NEIPlugins

• "mistaqur" is male

Saturday, October 26th 2013, 3:34am

It's Factorization Mixer recipe handler + Gregtech issue. Recipe handler constantly iterate all crafting recipes and call GT_Tool_Item.getContainerItemStack() for gregtech hammer that play anvil sound.

Saturday, October 26th 2013, 3:48am

It's Factorization Mixer recipe handler + Gregtech issue. Recipe handler constantly iterate all crafting recipes and call GT_Tool_Item.getContainerItemStack() for gregtech hammer that play anvil sound.
Is there anyway to disable the anvil sound?

DrRed

Zoo Keeper at GregTech Intergalactical

Saturday, October 26th 2013, 6:13am

Windows:

1. C:\Users\EverRunes\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\resources\sound3\random\anvil_use.ogg

2. Use a program like Audacity to set the volume to 0

3. Right click the file and click properties, then set to read only (it won't be overwritten now)

4. Enjoy rupture-free ears.

SpwnX

• "SpwnX" is male

Saturday, October 26th 2013, 6:38am

Or simply not use factorization. Come on, everything it has can be substituted by GT , except for the lamps , but who needs that if you have cool looking redstone controlled lamps that can even be colored?
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://wiki.feed-the-beast.com/GregTech

Saturday, October 26th 2013, 6:54am

Windows:

1. C:\Users\EverRunes\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\resources\sound3\random\anvil_use.ogg

2. Use a program like Audacity to set the volume to 0

3. Right click the file and click properties, then set to read only (it won't be overwritten now)

4. Enjoy rupture-free ears.
Or simply not use factorization. Come on, everything it has can be substituted by GT , except for the lamps , but who needs that if you have cool looking redstone controlled lamps that can even be colored?
lol I was considering removing Factorization. I might try DrReds' suggestion first, unless that kills the anvil sound completely, which it looks like it does. If so, Factorization is gone. I only used it for the barrels anyway :p I'm going to try out AE's storage soon so I won't need it.

SpwnX

• "SpwnX" is male

Saturday, October 26th 2013, 7:39am

GregTech's Digital chests does the same, hold 8x more but are 88 more expensive though.

Saturday, October 26th 2013, 7:49am

GregTech's Digital chests does the same, hold 8x more but are 88 more expensive though.

Not to sound dumb, but the same as what? FZ Barrels, or AE storage?

Sorry, I'm not the brightest person, and I don't know GT that well >.<;;

DrRed

Zoo Keeper at GregTech Intergalactical

Saturday, October 26th 2013, 7:51am

lol

Commit 993d1e8433091b9179b78091d405abe44f32b1f7 by gregoriustech
Added crushed and purified Ores to the OreDict under two new Prefixes. Not the same ones as Factoryzation, because we agreed that its Ore Processing is too magic for us.

SpwnX

• "SpwnX" is male

Saturday, October 26th 2013, 7:52am

FZ barrels, although you could have found out that by yourself if you had tested a bit.

Saturday, October 26th 2013, 8:01am

FZ barrels, although you could have found out that by yourself if you had tested a bit.
I know, sorry. It's just that it's 8am and I haven't slept yet owing to trying to get this mudpack to be half-stable, and figure out all the fancy new doodads from GT and IC2 and other stuff.

Saturday, October 26th 2013, 9:15am

Routers are pretty nice for accessing machines such as the imput hatches. Other than that - yea Factorization isn't all that great :(.
Routers were the only thing that actually made automating sawmills possible before he updated yesterday. They somehow magically recognized the top slot properly.

The ore processing is just so ... disorganized and idk. I don't like it. Everything done with gregtech is better!

Saturday, October 26th 2013, 9:34am

Gregtech wrenches seem to be a bit bugged in 4.0.4l, when i left click or shift left click a machine with a directional output like a MFE, it make the output where i click, and shift clicking doesn't put it on the opposite side.

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

• "SirusKing" is male

Location: Selling IndustrialWow: You'll be saying Wow everytime you use this mod!

Saturday, October 26th 2013, 9:40am

Gregtech wrenches seem to be a bit bugged in 4.0.4l, when i left click or shift left click a machine with a directional output like a MFE, it make the output where i click, and shift clicking doesn't put it on the opposite side.

They now work on a Directional system, so if you want to turn it around you click one of the corners of the block, if you want to turn it to the left of where you are facing you click the left ect.
GT Textures: 281/~470 (60%) Complete.
Sirus is the greatest person on the planet ever and I adore him and his work in every way possible. ~ GregoriusT 2014
Greatest thing on the internet.

Counter:

Hits today: 11,176 | Hits yesterday: 31,288 | Hits record: 111,506 | Hits total: 34,431,232