You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Blaster

CUO and Head Designer of Blaster Adventure Terain Generation inc.

• "Blaster" is male
  • "Blaster" started this thread
  • Australia

Location: Never in the same place for long (gotta love analysis sometimes)

Wednesday, November 13th 2013, 8:48am

2013 Modded Minecraft Advent Calendar: Help Wanted

If you have been reading the random IC2 chat thread, then you will know that I am currently working on a Advent Calendar for this festive season. Right now I am looking for talented builders and artists to help make this map and possibly a accompanying resource pack.

At the moment, the mod pack consists of
1. Applied Energistics
2. Ars Magica 2
3. Atomic Science
4. Bibliocraft (Will try and get addons working)
5. Binnie's Mods
6. Biomes O' Plenty
7. Buildcraft
8. Carpenter's Blocks
9. Code Chicken Core
10. Compact Solars
11. DenLib
12. Extra Utilities
13. Factorization
14. Forestry
15. Greg Tech
16. Hats + Hats Stand
17. ICBM (Complete)
18. IC2 Ex
19. Iron Chests
20. Magic Bees
21. MFFS 3
22. Mine Factory Reloaded
23. Mystcraft
24. NEI
25. Obsidian Pressure Plates
26. Open Blocks
27. Pam's Harvestcraft
28. Panicle Craft
29. Plugins for Forestry
30. Power Crystal's Core
31. Project Red (Complete)
32. Railcraft
33. Steve's Carts 2
34. Thaumcraft 4
35. Wireless Redstone (CBE)
36. (Personally) Zan's Minimap
37. Forge Multipart
38. Custom NPC's
39. Minechem
40. (Personally) Optifine
41. Particle Physics

Config Files will be released to the public when closer to launch
NOTE: In the map, chances are that most of these mods will be used for cosmetics and may not need to be crafted by the player (MAYBE)

ALSO: Christmascraft will be added in assuming that it is updated to 1.6 (or every other mod has updated to 1.7 before release)

If you would like to help, please PM me

EDIT: Because of Technical errors, I'm not going to be able to release the map before December. I will on the other hand have something else made. I am sorry but the map will not save any changes anymore... :(

Side note: Is there a chance that a dedicated area of the forums can be made for maps?

Mediaholics: http://mediaholicreviews.blogspot.com.au/

Thank you to all who are working on updating the Wiki

Blaster Analysis and Reviews inc. Part of
Blaster Adventure Terrain Gen .inc

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Blaster" (Nov 22nd 2013, 12:31am)

Blaster

• "Blaster" is male
  • Australia

Thursday, November 14th 2013, 7:50pm

Someone, plz ;( ;( ;(

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Thursday, November 14th 2013, 8:05pm

What do you need building? :)
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Blaster

• "Blaster" is male
  • Australia

Thursday, November 14th 2013, 8:15pm

The two main priorities at the moment are the hub and the calendar itself. I should note if anyone has any ideas for challenges to do for the days...

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Thursday, November 14th 2013, 8:24pm

So how can I help? Where is the hub??
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

Blaster

• "Blaster" is male
  • Australia

Thursday, November 14th 2013, 8:43pm

The hub is going to be a fancy wooden house, at the moment it consists of a portion of the front wall and doors. At the moment, I am just looking for builders who can design structures that are nice to look at and functional (no 9x9's). Once the hub and the calendar are built, then builders are free to make what they want as long as it can be related back to the calendar (in the form of challenge/s

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Location: Selling IndustrialWow: You'll be saying Wow everytime you use this mod!

Thursday, November 14th 2013, 11:34pm

(or every other mod has updated to 1.7 before release)

GT Textures: 281/ ∞ (0.0%) Complete. Screw this.
Sirus is the greatest person on the planet ever and I adore him and his work in every way possible. ~ GregoriusT 2014
Greatest thing on the internet.

Blaster

• "Blaster" is male
  • Australia

Friday, November 15th 2013, 10:35am

I never said it would happen, just that it could (when pigs fly, hell freezes over, Nintendo releases Mother 3 outside of Japan and Half Life 3 is released)

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Friday, November 15th 2013, 4:25pm

Next you'll be telling us Redpower is going to be first mod for 1.7

I see this too much.

chaoschamp

Lord of disorder and madness

• "chaoschamp" is male

Tuesday, November 19th 2013, 6:00pm

i could help blaster. am good with redstone and mods
bass
culture
rocks!!!

Blaster

• "Blaster" is male
  • Australia

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 1:28am

Thank you, there is a problem though which is someone hosting a server for it

Blaster

• "Blaster" is male
  • Australia

Thursday, November 21st 2013, 9:41am

I would like to post a question for you all, using any of the mods specified (along with Christmascraft) what themed challenges should there be and what should the reward for completing the challenge be? You can use any mod and provide any block or item as the reward. The best 24 (if there is more then 24) will be put in to the map. Due date is the 29th of November

chaoschamp

Lord of disorder and madness

• "chaoschamp" is male

Friday, November 22nd 2013, 5:04pm

well what about rewards to help with other challenges. this does not have to be a certain item or mod really
bass
culture
rocks!!!

Sinnaj63

Retired Shitposter|Globalist Conspiracy

• "Sinnaj63" is male
  • Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia, Plurinational State of Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Bouvet Island Brazil British Indian Ocean Territory Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Christmas Island Cocos (Keeling) Islands Colombia Comoros Congo Congo, the Democratic Republic of the Cook Islands Costa Rica Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Côte d'Ivoire Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Malvinas) Faroe Islands Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia French Southern Territories Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Heard Island and McDonald Islands Holy See (Vatican City State) Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran, Islamic Republic of Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Lao People's Democratic Republic Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libyan Arab Jamahiriya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macao Macedonia, the former Yugoslav Republic of Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia, Federated States of Moldova, Republic of Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norfolk Island Northern Mariana Islands Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Palestinian Territory, Occupied Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Pitcairn Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Romania Russian Federation Rwanda Réunion Saint Helena Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Svalbard and Jan Mayen Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syrian Arab Republic Taiwan, Province of China Tajikistan Tanzania, United Republic of Thailand Timor-Leste Togo Tokelau Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States United States Minor Outlying Islands Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of Viet Nam Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, U.S. Wallis and Futuna Western Sahara Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe Åland Islands

Friday, November 22nd 2013, 5:29pm

I never said it would happen, just that it could (when pigs fly, hell freezes over, Nintendo releases Mother 3 outside of Japan and Half Life 3 is released)

Hey, Half Life 3 is my trademark here!

Blaster

• "Blaster" is male
  • Australia

Friday, November 22nd 2013, 9:41pm

Im sorry, but I have to temporarily cancel the project due to the map no longer saving changes and the constricting time limit. I will work on one for 2014 and get that one released (which should be better as it will have a longer development time). I will release something small as a apologie for this with the intention of it being released before Christmas.

I'll rephrase that, when Valve learn to count to three

• "DispleasedScottie" is male

Friday, November 22nd 2013, 11:27pm

Hey, can I do a custom texture pack?
¿?

Sinnaj63

Retired Shitposter|Globalist Conspiracy

• "Sinnaj63" is male
  • Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia, Plurinational State of Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Bouvet Island Brazil British Indian Ocean Territory Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Christmas Island Cocos (Keeling) Islands Colombia Comoros Congo Congo, the Democratic Republic of the Cook Islands Costa Rica Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Côte d'Ivoire Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Malvinas) Faroe Islands Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia French Southern Territories Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Heard Island and McDonald Islands Holy See (Vatican City State) Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran, Islamic Republic of Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Lao People's Democratic Republic Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libyan Arab Jamahiriya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macao Macedonia, the former Yugoslav Republic of Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia, Federated States of Moldova, Republic of Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norfolk Island Northern Mariana Islands Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Palestinian Territory, Occupied Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Pitcairn Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Romania Russian Federation Rwanda Réunion Saint Helena Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Svalbard and Jan Mayen Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syrian Arab Republic Taiwan, Province of China Tajikistan Tanzania, United Republic of Thailand Timor-Leste Togo Tokelau Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States United States Minor Outlying Islands Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of Viet Nam Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, U.S. Wallis and Futuna Western Sahara Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe Åland Islands

Saturday, November 23rd 2013, 5:08pm

Im sorry, but I have to temporarily cancel the project due to the map no longer saving changes and the constricting time limit. I will work on one for 2014 and get that one released (which should be better as it will have a longer development time). I will release something small as a apologie for this with the intention of it being released before Christmas.

I'll rephrase that, when Valve learn to count to three

No one there is childish enough to go learn it.