You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Monday, July 7th 2014, 6:50am

Loved being a watchdog, so much fun... totally boring, if he had shown up, then it wouldn't have been boring. Don't know what she ever saw in the guy in the 1st place. I never liked him, always seemed to be something off about him, but, whatever, she's away from him and he's nothing more than a bad memory now. I should be back home in a coupla days or 3. Now I need to get some sleep.

How far did you get in the game?
Something off about him... seems legit.
Nice! :D Hope you have a safe trip home!

Monday, July 7th 2014, 10:40pm

I'm pretty sure I'm the only person ever to do this. :P
It's a proof-of-concept screen-shot, proving that you can load textures from a custom location, without using a ResourceLocation, and not needing it to be in "/assets/MODID/textures/*". Although it does use a ResourceLocation only once-per texture to make the game not error-out, or it throwing a crashing fit that the resource location constructor parameters are null. (DummyResourceLocation)

EDIT: Remember, this is a proof-of-concept. Meaning that this mod will never come back from the dead, since CCLights-2 has replaced it.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "master801" (Jul 7th 2014, 10:49pm)

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Monday, July 7th 2014, 10:52pm

Proud.PNG? :D
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Monday, July 7th 2014, 10:55pm

or Imthefirstandimproudaboutit.png
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

Monday, July 7th 2014, 11:10pm

Proud.PNG? :D

I was proud of what I've done at that moment, okay? :P

or Imthefirstandimproudaboutit.png

Meh. Could be worse I guess.

Still a proof-of-concept!

Friday, July 11th 2014, 7:48am

Hey there people,

I might not be here tomorrow, but don't panic. My fun-killer-brother is hrre tothe stop everyone in my family from having fun with electronics. Seriously. He's working us to the bone with 'chores'. Fun-fact, tomorrow is my sister's wedding. Which is why my asshole-brother is working us to the bone, and not letting us have fun. Again, I'm pretty fuckin' angry about it. So, re-cap. My brother is an asshole, and won't us have fun with electronics, and instead with the 'family'. Meaning, I won't make any progress with anything in these two days. Oh, and I'm currently 'sleeping' right now, and on my phone to type this out. Meaning, this is the inly time I will get to type out any messages. So excuse any grammatical, punctuation and spelling mistakes.

Thanks, -Master801

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 6:57pm

/Abandon thread!

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 7:55pm

\o/ Help, I fell out of the lifeboat! :S
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 8:04pm

\o/ Help, I fell out of the lifeboat! :S

*Reaches out for hand* I got you! :P

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 8:08pm

That was a close one

I see this too much.

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 8:15pm

That was a close one

Who else is going to fall off the thread-boat?

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 9:53pm

I'm flying by with a helicopter, should i take this thread down in favor of the new one?
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 11:45pm

I'm flying by with a helicopter, should i take this thread down in favor of the new one?

Yeah. Make sure to scout for more missing people, while I make an exit. ;)

Tuesday, July 15th 2014, 5:51am

Going to release the source-code.

https://bitbucket.org/master801/transformer-converters/src

By the way SpwnX, why haven't you closed the thread yet? :o

SpwnX

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Tuesday, July 15th 2014, 6:04am

I actually forgot to :P

Ahem, i hereby close this thread in favor of the new one here.

Counter:

Hits today: 19,566 | Hits yesterday: 29,849 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,282,930