You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Lefty

MineTweaker :O

• "Lefty" is male

Thursday, February 5th 2015, 8:00am

Nice '____' love your textures :D

Zerrens

Stone Miner

• "Zerrens" is male
  • "Zerrens" started this thread

Saturday, February 7th 2015, 9:06am

1.2 released. Contains almost full AE2 textures, Pressure Pipes, Advanced Generators, and some more. I hope everything is in order :P

EDIT:

I changed the Gregtech machine hull textures. I want feedback on them compared to the old versions. The new ones are flatter and don't have the 'stacked' side style, and pay more homage to the designs GT use. LV is clean, MV bolts, HV has lines, up and up, ZPM has egyptian styling, and MAX is sort of abstract feel but with a hidden 'devil and angel' styling.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zerrens" (Feb 7th 2015, 9:12am)

Queue

CQI Co-founder

• "Queue" is male

Saturday, February 7th 2015, 3:55pm

1.2 released. Contains almost full AE2 textures, Pressure Pipes, Advanced Generators, and some more. I hope everything is in order :P

EDIT:

I changed the Gregtech machine hull textures. I want feedback on them compared to the old versions. The new ones are flatter and don't have the 'stacked' side style, and pay more homage to the designs GT use. LV is clean, MV bolts, HV has lines, up and up, ZPM has egyptian styling, and MAX is sort of abstract feel but with a hidden 'devil and angel' styling.
Fantastic work. Have you considered putting all your screenshots in the OP into one Imgur album?

Zerrens

Stone Miner

• "Zerrens" is male

Saturday, February 7th 2015, 11:48pm

I have now, thanks. I'll make one after I get a jug of coffee :P

Zerrens

Stone Miner

• "Zerrens" is male

Tuesday, February 10th 2015, 4:48pm

Currently working on complete Galacticraft and Railcraft. Expect those mods in the next update in a few days/next week. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate comes out 2/14 so I might disappear for a few days :P

Friday, February 27th 2015, 10:13pm

I'm not trying to nag, but I'm super excited about the Galacticraft update, and it's been a while since the last progress update.
How is the update coming?

Zerrens

Stone Miner

• "Zerrens" is male

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 9:14am

Sorry for the delay! Got very caught up in some life-things, namely a move/Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate.

Galacticraft should be 100% complete unless things were added recently. Railcraft support is in, as well as a split download for GT5 and GT6.

Galacticraft textures might be subject to change, as I started/made those over a year ago and finally decided to finish them.

Wednesday, August 12th 2015, 7:01pm

Oh my goodness, I love your textures, man. Those detailed item icons are freakin' awesome! I wish you could've altered IC2 processing machines, though, but still, you're freakin' awesome. If I can request, I suggest you do TiCon. But that'd mean lots of textures, right, lots of work? How about Forestry Machines? Either way, good job, man. You're awesome.

Wednesday, August 12th 2015, 7:28pm

How about Forestry Machines?

Already covered by the Unity resource pack :p

Minimalist Technology current version : v0.8
Minimalist Technology "Legacy" current version : v0.7

CaptClockobob

Lord of Salt

• "CaptClockobob" is male

Location: I am everywhere and nowhere. Actually I'm probably on your couch eating a burrito. If not. It's your neighbor's couch.

Thursday, February 4th 2016, 10:17pm

Is this Resource Pack still being updated?

Zerrens

Stone Miner

• "Zerrens" is male

Sunday, February 14th 2016, 5:28am

What needs updating? I'm not actively working on it, but I can be

CaptClockobob

Lord of Salt

• "CaptClockobob" is male

Location: I am everywhere and nowhere. Actually I'm probably on your couch eating a burrito. If not. It's your neighbor's couch.

Tuesday, February 23rd 2016, 8:45pm

Well I was wondering if you could add this mod to your amazing pack:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/map…our-ship-freely

I think you would do an amazing job with your animated textures!

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 6:18am

thank you,i love this.make my game beautiful

Thursday, August 25th 2016, 7:47am

This textures are just beautifuly designed. Cant play GregTech without them anymore. Greg should consider making them default.

mtesseract

Tree Cutter

• "mtesseract" is male

Thursday, August 25th 2016, 12:36pm

Hey, amazing work on the textures, I have been using them for over half a year (probably even longer), and it's lovely how well it works with unity.

some new items added to GT don't have textures yet (some of the LuV+ items (motor, robot arm, pump, etc) don't have textures for example. Also it looks like some of the new items added by the advanced plastic/oil refining chain (like the boards) don't have textures. The gregtech sensor kit has a high res texture. The quantum and gravi star textures are very different from the Unity nether star texture (if you want to make that consistent) and lastly the modular armor currently has a strange high-res texture.

For IC2, what is the reason to keep some of the textures flat 32x while turning others pretty like the rest of your textures? They seem super out of place next to the rest of your textures. :)

Sunday, March 5th 2017, 11:57pm

Could we expect update, covering new GregTech 5U experimental items such as circuts of high tier parts?