You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Saturday, February 21st 2015, 10:19pm

Energy Pack - Cant Charge?

So generally I've been used to taking any item that can store EU [battery, tool, etc] and tossing it into a generator or a batbox to charge it up. No problem.

Recently moved to the new 2.2 IC2 and made an energy pack... but I can't charge it. It wont go into a generator or a batbox. Is there a special thing I need to charge this?

I'm playing the FTB Infinity version so it has charge-pads included and those don't work either. They charge my tools fine, but won't touch this energypack. :(

Thanks!

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Saturday, February 21st 2015, 10:39pm

Isn't the energy pack tier 3, so the tier 1 batbox and generator can't charge it? It is the energy pack made with energy crystals right?
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Saturday, February 21st 2015, 10:50pm

Isn't the energy pack tier 3, so the tier 1 batbox and generator can't charge it? It is the energy pack made with energy crystals right?
Yes sir. I bet that is the issue! I don't have a tier 3 battery yet but hadn't made a backpack so figured what the heck, make the big one? :) I'll get my backend systems up to tier 3 and I bet that fixes it!

Counter:

Hits today: 31,206 | Hits yesterday: 57,176 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 64,963,860