You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

  • "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Posts: 5,979

Location: Badly generated chunks.

  • Send private message

21

Sunday, May 31st 2015, 2:34am

And brewing. That stuff needs help because unlike crops, it didn't get it's source code secretly taken and turned into useful javascript webpages.
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.


---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Speiger

TMT & IC2 Classic Dev

  • "Speiger" is male

Posts: 997

Location: Germany

  • Send private message

22

Sunday, May 31st 2015, 3:07am

It is not possible to say what you breed what you get out because he picks from a list really randomly.
But from what i can say: That list is not random.

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

  • "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Posts: 8,359

Location: Nowhere to be found, unless I know you

  • Send private message

23

Sunday, May 31st 2015, 3:57am

It is a biased random.

~90% of the time you get the parent crops, the other ~10% you get a mutation based off the tags of the parents. Fun fact is that the more crops there are, the easier it is for a crop to mutate.
See GregTech for example, crops mutate quite easily.
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

Speiger

TMT & IC2 Classic Dev

  • "Speiger" is male

Posts: 997

Location: Germany

  • Send private message

24

Sunday, May 31st 2015, 4:06am

It is a biased random.

~90% of the time you get the parent crops, the other ~10% you get a mutation based off the tags of the parents. Fun fact is that the more crops there are, the easier it is for a crop to mutate.
See GregTech for example, crops mutate quite easily.


True thats why their chance is so high but over time you get your crop that you want and at least you can copy that easier xD

Also a note: Resistance has a use, not only prevents it weed from taking over your crop. It also increases a chance that your crop (if you use more then 2 for breeding) joins the breeding party...

Counter:

Hits today: 18,051 | Hits yesterday: 68,824 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,251,566