You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Sunday, October 25th 2015, 5:51pm

Energy transfer rate?

In my world, I'm trying to speed things up a bit by creating a power block to an MFSU, to a terraformer. The terraformer theoretically needs 512EU/t. So, in order to speed things up because I was already cheating in using the damn thing, I decided I'd go into the .ini file and kinda change some energy generation/kinetic unit generation values to oh say about 1000... I now have a wind turbine producing 1.3E7 EU/t, and a block of semifluid generators with buildcraft fuel producing 32000 EU/t. My issue is: the internal storage of both don't empty quick enough in order to take advantage of the 1.3E7 or 32000 EU/t values. How can I get the internal storages to dump quick enough to power the terraformer(s)?
Edit:I should mention just in case it makes a difference, although I don't have it turned on in config. I'm using glass fibre/rednet energy cables.

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Sunday, October 25th 2015, 6:00pm

You can't, the machines will always have a max output depending on their tier, you can't pull more than 512 EU/t from a HV generator etc.
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Sunday, October 25th 2015, 6:30pm

oh man that makes me so sad... As a follow up question then, is there somewhere I can find a tier list for generators?

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Sunday, October 25th 2015, 6:36pm

If you hover over them it tells you the maximum output, the kinetic generator is 512 EU, hence you can only pull 512 EU/t from it.
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

Sunday, October 25th 2015, 6:44pm

so essentially, I can pretty much only use KE generators to power them> Or a reactor... I'm pretty sure this next question is a no, but is there some way to spread KU thorughout multiple machines? it would be useful considering my wind generator is going at about 50000 ku/t

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Sunday, October 25th 2015, 7:15pm

There's no way to move it the same way you can't move hU, but unlike hU, Aroma made an addon that adds axles that can move it: [Addon] [MC 1.7.10] ElectricalAddition

It's only really a testing mod though, so last I checked there's no textures.

I see this too much.

Sunday, October 25th 2015, 7:17pm

You sir are a god send. Thanks for being so much help on the forums :D