You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Thursday, November 5th 2015, 6:08pm

You don't even need the TileEntity or an IMetaDelegate. (I think). You can just register a FakeTileEntity to the E-Net.
Check out my mods here.

Speiger

TMT & IC2 Classic Dev

• "Speiger" is male

Thursday, November 5th 2015, 6:13pm

Hmmm Well you require a PositionTileEntity anyways... So thats a thing..

Also estebes you have access to the crop. the OnTick function provides it. Same for others...

estebes

The guy who said he was back although he wasn't actually back but might be back soon

• "estebes" started this thread
  • Portugal

Thursday, November 5th 2015, 6:15pm

But is it really worth it though? right now it only injects energy into energy sinks but imagine i added the crop to the e-net. You would see cables connected to crops and what not. I still have no idea how to balance the crop. For now it just works like a 1eu/13seconds solar panel but nothing more. I will look into good solutions when im exactly sure of how i want it to work.

Speiger

TMT & IC2 Classic Dev

• "Speiger" is male

Thursday, November 5th 2015, 6:18pm

I did never think of it is worth doing that. You simply said it is impossible and i gave you a way to do that.
Just a suggestion to that crop. Do not bind it to the top. Just any side it is connecting too. So that you can make 5 crops charge 1 Battbox...
(for loop with direction. and if he injected electricty then he stops)

estebes

The guy who said he was back although he wasn't actually back but might be back soon

• Portugal

Thursday, November 5th 2015, 6:21pm

it was binded to the top just for testing purposes. I was only testing if the energy injecting actually worked. The crop is just s imple concept as of now. It is a cool idea though so i will work on it soon

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Friday, November 6th 2015, 1:21am

While you're at it, make the crop only give energy when its mature and the EU/t is based on growth/4 and gain stats of the crop.
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

estebes

• Portugal

Friday, November 6th 2015, 5:15am

Yeah already did that before i went to sleep. It is mostly complete now.