You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

blub01

The Dude who doesn't play minecraft but is frequently active on a forum for a minecraft mod(guess which, it is IMPOSSIBLE COUGH COUGH to figure out)

• "blub01" is male

Thursday, November 19th 2015, 6:37am

building automated contraptions. those aren't just flat surfaces of the same block type after all.
Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

Speiger

TMT & IC2 Classic Dev

• "Speiger" is male

Thursday, November 19th 2015, 3:46pm

Good point... The Vanilla Furnace ^^

Foghrye4

Iron Miner

• "Foghrye4" is male

Saturday, November 21st 2015, 1:12pm

This is what i have got (attached screenshot related) while experimenting with Minecraft network. There should be an empty space here. Seems like all GT ores turned into IHL Evaporators. I guess, i should remove TE'es from chunk data as well...
Foghrye4 has attached the following file:

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Foghrye4" (Nov 21st 2015, 2:02pm) with the following reason: AD removed, too many "t's" in "attach"

GregoriusT

inactive IC² Dev but still active GT Dev

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Saturday, November 21st 2015, 1:20pm

http://i73.fastpic.ru/big/2015/1121/3c/9…a43b5e6e43c.png
This is what i have got while experimenting with Minecraft network. There should be an empty space here. Seems like all GT ores turned into IHL Evaporators. I guess, i should remove TE'es from chunk data as well...
In the light of the recent South Park Episode I have to ask. Do you know that you are an Ad?
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

Foghrye4

Iron Miner

• "Foghrye4" is male

Saturday, November 21st 2015, 1:25pm

Do you know that you are an Ad?

Sorry, didn't watched last South Park episode. I drop it after Game Of Thrones themed episode.
EDIT: I've got it. Ad, advertisement. When you click on related link, you did not get directly to screenshot, getting into page full of ad instead. I will use attachment instead.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Foghrye4" (Nov 21st 2015, 2:00pm)

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Saturday, November 21st 2015, 2:03pm

The ru link worked fine for me. Guess adverts don't work properly on mobile.

Would be interesting to reverse the entire tech tree to mine up top tier machines and work backwards to ores :P
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Sunday, November 22nd 2015, 2:51pm

Turns out that fire on top of reactors is dependant on the raw heat number, not the heat percent.
Chocohead has attached the following file:
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Tuesday, November 24th 2015, 1:52am

"Adblock blocked a download from a website known for malware" when I clicked that one link. At least I saw the image just fine.
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

Mine_Sasha

A ninja with a composite unbreakable armor made out of diamond and carbon nanotubes :3

Tuesday, November 24th 2015, 7:20pm

Oh pretty :3

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Friday, November 27th 2015, 10:12pm

Can't help but think that imer might need to tweak this now.
Chocohead has attached the following file:

I see this too much.

blub01

The Dude who doesn't play minecraft but is frequently active on a forum for a minecraft mod(guess which, it is IMPOSSIBLE COUGH COUGH to figure out)

• "blub01" is male

Saturday, November 28th 2015, 8:51am

tweak what?
Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Saturday, November 28th 2015, 10:53am

The captcha is a tick box but the text above says it should be a wobbly word test.

I see this too much.

blub01

• "blub01" is male

Saturday, November 28th 2015, 11:26am

once you tick it, a wobbly word test appears(or should, at least).

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Saturday, November 28th 2015, 11:52am

Even better than wobbly words, low quality pictures you've got to pick based off what's in them. Which you also have to do every time you search something if you're not registered too.

I see this too much.

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Saturday, November 28th 2015, 2:38pm

My first somewhat functioning Java TicTacToe Program. This thing is veeeeeeeery old. About 4 and a half years.
GregoriusT has attached the following file:
  • TicTacToe.java (10.72 kB - 62 times downloaded - latest: Mar 19th 2017, 6:31am)
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

estebes

The guy who said he was back although he wasn't actually back but might be back soon

Portugal

Saturday, November 28th 2015, 3:04pm

your tictactoes are really impressive but check this game of the year winner game i made :thumbup:
to run it you main need to use the command line with: java -jar "thefile" org.ninjacave.jarsplice.JarSpliceLauncher
estebes has attached the following file:

xbony2

Copper Miner

• "xbony2" is male
  • United States

Sunday, November 29th 2015, 1:47am

My first somewhat functioning Java TicTacToe Program. This thing is veeeeeeeery old. About 4 and a half years.
Good lord, it looks like your code was dumped from JD-GUI.

Here 's, um, my first mod for 1.5 (my actual first mod was for 1.4, but I threw that out). It's not something to proud of at all really.
Help the Official FTB Wiki reach 8000 9000 10,000 11,000 12,000 13,000 14,000 pages!

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background...

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Sunday, November 29th 2015, 10:10am

Good lord, it looks like your code was dumped from JD-GUI.
Notepad. Yes, simple preinstalled Windows Notepad. Without a ++ or anything on it.

GregTech Website

Sinnaj63

Retired Shitposter|Globalist Conspiracy

• "Sinnaj63" is male
  • Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia, Plurinational State of Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Bouvet Island Brazil British Indian Ocean Territory Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Christmas Island Cocos (Keeling) Islands Colombia Comoros Congo Congo, the Democratic Republic of the Cook Islands Costa Rica Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Côte d'Ivoire Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Malvinas) Faroe Islands Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia French Southern Territories Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Heard Island and McDonald Islands Holy See (Vatican City State) Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran, Islamic Republic of Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Lao People's Democratic Republic Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libyan Arab Jamahiriya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macao Macedonia, the former Yugoslav Republic of Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia, Federated States of Moldova, Republic of Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norfolk Island Northern Mariana Islands Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Palestinian Territory, Occupied Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Pitcairn Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Romania Russian Federation Rwanda Réunion Saint Helena Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Svalbard and Jan Mayen Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syrian Arab Republic Taiwan, Province of China Tajikistan Tanzania, United Republic of Thailand Timor-Leste Togo Tokelau Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States United States Minor Outlying Islands Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of Viet Nam Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, U.S. Wallis and Futuna Western Sahara Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe Åland Islands

Sunday, November 29th 2015, 10:33am

Greg, your new(Or somewhat new, or not there last time I was here) avatar looks kinda uncanny. More imporantly, why does it look like you've got a target painted behind your back?

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Sunday, November 29th 2015, 11:16am

More imporantly, why does it look like you've got a target painted behind your back?
That is a Gear. :P

GregTech Website