You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Tuesday, February 23rd 2016, 4:08pm

Eating plant seed, how do i get it?

hello. i'm working with seeds of ic2 for 2 week, and i get all bag of seeds less one, eating plant. i dont know how i get this seed... i want in survival, but i'm six o seven hour diary and i dont have any info... help me please

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Tuesday, February 23rd 2016, 8:51pm

The same way you get every other type of plant, cross-breeding them. You could always use Speiger's NEI crop addon if you're having luck issues.
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Wednesday, February 24th 2016, 11:16am

I play online in a server. I want get it in survive. I was in single player and i saw that the seed of eating plant is a tier VI. Then what is better do? Cross-breeding only tierVI or is it indifferent? I got all bags because i saw any tuto. But the crop was add after at 15th on July 2015 and there is no any tuto. I will do one if i get the eating plant. Sorry for my english. Im from Spain. Thank you so much.

estebes

The guy who said he was back although he wasn't actually back but might be back soon

Portugal

Wednesday, February 24th 2016, 3:53pm

The eating plant is a hard one to get because of its requirements and properties. I'll give you a bit of help on how to get started but wont spoil all the fun. The first you need is a light level higher than 10. The crop attributes are { "Bad", "Food" } so you should try to use a crop with attributes that match those. Since no high tier crops has attributes similar to those try an high tier crop and a lower tier one which has the food attribute like cocoa. I'll leave the rest for you to find out.

Counter:

Hits today: 18,064 | Hits yesterday: 68,824 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,251,579