You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Wednesday, February 24th 2016, 8:39pm

Determining planted crop stats

I took a few months break, and now the Cropnalyzer seems to be behaving differently. I used to be able to right-click on planted crops with the Cropnalyzer equipped and get a display of the growth/gain/resistance stats, but now it gives me other information like this:

Crop name: Reed (by Notch)
Crop size: 1/3
Nutrient storage: 0/100
Water storage: 0/100
Weed-Ex storage: 0/100
GrowthPoints: 7/200

This is useful information, but now I have no idea what the stats of my crops are, which makes crossbreeding and upgrading existing crops much more difficult. Is there another way to check stats on planted crops?

It's also possible something else is interfering. We're running Feed the Beast Infinity Evolved pack version 2.3.0, which has IC2 2.2.804-experimental. I'll keep checking to see if I missed something.

estebes

The guy who said he was back although he wasn't actually back but might be back soon

Portugal

Wednesday, February 24th 2016, 9:44pm

put the seedbag inside the cropanalyzer which is the intended way :D. You need to scan each seedbag 4 times for the full info

Wednesday, February 24th 2016, 10:21pm

Yes, I've already scanned the bags, and then planted them.

I used to be able to use the cropnalyzer on planted seed bags with known stats and it would tell me the stats. I guess this is no longer possible then.

I suppose I can keep a manual record of the stats, but that's going to get pretty frustrating, especially for large numbers of planted crops.

estebes

The guy who said he was back although he wasn't actually back but might be back soon

Portugal

Wednesday, February 24th 2016, 11:05pm

maybe it should be changed back in the future we will see.

Speiger

TMT & IC2 Classic Dev

• "Speiger" is male

Thursday, February 25th 2016, 1:04am

reason is simple: the planted ones are analyzed while the freshbreaded ones aren't. You need to pick them to know what stats they are... The thing here is just that the normal analyzing via Rightclick on a Crop is completly powerfree...

estebes

Portugal

Thursday, February 25th 2016, 1:58am

he is talking about something aroma added when testing the eating plant and then commented out that would show everything the cropnalyzer shows on the chat :P

Thursday, February 25th 2016, 8:41am

It might have been that I accidentally didn't comment out the correct part of code, when I improved the cropnalyzer...
But I agree, seeing the stats of the crops, when you placed them down and you analyzed them before placing them down is the intended behaviour.
Check out my mods here.

Counter:

Hits today: 18,035 | Hits yesterday: 68,824 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,251,550