You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 7:16am

Turning Table in industrialcraftV-2-2.3.181-ex18

Hi im new here and i have a question.
Is the Turning table removed from this version?
And if its, how can i make the Diamond Drill without the creative mode?
Thanks!

My Minecraft Version is 1.8.9.

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 7:42am

It's been removed and recipes reverted that used to use turning blanks.
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

MauveCloud

Coal Miner

• "MauveCloud" is male

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 3:07pm

I expect JEI should be able to show you the correct recipe (since NEI doesn't work properly in 1.8.9).

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 7:10pm

Good to know, but how is that?. I cant even make turning blanks or i missunderstand the sentence.

MauveCloud

Coal Miner

• "MauveCloud" is male

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 7:44pm

Good to know, but how is that?. I cant even make turning blanks or i missunderstand the sentence.

I think he means that recipes have been reverted to what they were before turning blanks were added, which for the diamond drill was just the mining drill and 3 diamonds around it, as can be found in the Wiki revision history: http://wiki.industrial-craft.net/index.p…ill&oldid=16083

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 8:15pm

Issue Solved, thanks for the help guys!

Sunday, April 17th 2016, 2:51am

Offtopic: I have another question, is the Silicion Dioxide recipe broken?, because im trying to make this http://wiki.industrial-craft.net/index.p…Silicon_Dioxide and i cant put the Clay in the Thermal Centrifuge.
And it seems the Scanner is not working even with a adjacent Pattern Storage, when i put and item inside the scanner only hang up for a second and then nothing.
Thanks in advance.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Bartuc" (Apr 17th 2016, 4:19am)

estebes

The guy who said he was back although he wasn't actually back but might be back soon

Portugal

Sunday, April 17th 2016, 8:19am

It was fixed in build 197