You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Friday, November 6th 2015, 3:32pm

Hmm.This bug appears when creating a work bench in Forestry

Thursday, November 12th 2015, 5:34pm

Hello, I'm having an issue with GraviSuite.

I am unable to change modes with any GraviSuite tool, such as the GraviTool, and I can't activate hover mode.

I'm using the 1.7.10 Pack, but the owner has led me here saying it's something he can't help with.

I've set the IC2 Mode button to different keys trying to get it to work, but it does not.

What I've been pressing for the Advanced NanoSuite - Modekey + Jump -- nothing happens
What I've been pressing for the GraviTool - Modekey + Right Click -- Nothing happens

I've read that Railcraft conflicts with the M key, but I've changed it to all different things.

The Fly key works fine, just not the mode key. Any help?

Edit: I want to specify, the IC2 mode key works with IC2 items, but not GraviSuite items.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "DatsiK96" (Nov 12th 2015, 5:50pm)

jjjworley

Tree Cutter

• "jjjworley" is male

Wednesday, March 16th 2016, 1:42am

Number 4 worked very well. Thank You! :thumbsup:
hi
i have some problem to use this add on with IC2 2.2.782 Experimental

i see recipe for item 4916:6 but cant craft them.

i think is because item 4232 from IC2 is 4232:1 now
:(

any suggestions ?
Fixing Advanced Solars and/or Gravisuite's Recipes

Thursday, April 14th 2016, 11:48am

How about adding an advanced iridium drill? It would be nice.

★Secret message from the Communists★★★

Spoiler Spoiler

Я был приятно удивлен, узнав что мод сделан соотечественником. Как насчет добавления улучшенного иридиевого бура? Было бы неплохо. Ваджра это конечно хорошо, но слишком уж она быстрая и прожорливая. Примерный крафт: иридиевый бур+улучшенный алмазный бур+пара улучшенных микросхем+ускорители+иридиевые пластины

Tuesday, May 3rd 2016, 2:05pm

The 1.6.4 download link is not working, I get error 404. I want 1.6.4 because I use an older mod pack (yeah it's annoying to find mod versions for it and they are a little outdated but eh.) and that is the only version in which I can get all the mods to co-operate. Please fix the link.

slimon

Tree Cutter

• "slimon" is male

Friday, May 27th 2016, 12:22pm

How about adding an advanced iridium drill? It would be nice.

★Secret message from the Communists★★★

Spoiler Spoiler

Я был приятно удивлен, узнав что мод сделан соотечественником. Как насчет добавления улучшенного иридиевого бура? Было бы неплохо. Ваджра это конечно хорошо, но слишком уж она быстрая и прожорливая. Примерный крафт: иридиевый бур+улучшенный алмазный бур+пара улучшенных микросхем+ускорители+иридиевые пластины

You can find it here.

Wednesday, June 1st 2016, 8:33am

Crash game when use soniclauncher

When i shoot sonic launcher to monster or animal my world crash permanently :( Here code http://pastebin.pl/view/e64cd78c

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kris" (Jun 1st 2016, 8:59am)

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 10:24am

Gravi Accelerator Doesn't Craft

Why?

xbony2

Copper Miner

• "xbony2" is male
  • United States

Thursday, June 9th 2016, 12:33am

Why?
Consider installing Choco Patcher :thumbsup: It should fix it
Help the Official FTB Wiki reach 8000 9000 10,000 11,000 12,000 13,000 14,000 pages!

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background...

Thursday, June 9th 2016, 6:20pm

:thumbsup:
Thank you man. It works.

Friday, August 5th 2016, 9:36pm

How does Gravitation Suite get along with the latest IC2 experimental versions for 1.10.x nowadays? I fully realize that the mod is tagged for 1.7.10, and that there were some massive changes in 1.8, but hey: asking is free :) And if I expect the worst, I can only be positively surprised.

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Friday, August 5th 2016, 10:43pm

How does Gravitation Suite get along with the latest IC2 experimental versions for 1.10.x nowadays? I fully realize that the mod is tagged for 1.7.10, and that there were some massive changes in 1.8, but hey: asking is free :) And if I expect the worst, I can only be positively surprised.
Not at all, the latest version is only for 1.7.10. And with SeNtiMel not having been on in nearly 13 months, it looks unlikely it will ever be ported to a newer one, by him at the very least.
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Saturday, August 6th 2016, 7:59am

*nods* That's what I expected. Thanks for the answer! Definitely a pity though, the advanced nanosuit is probably my favorite armor across all of modded Minecraft.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Omicron" (Aug 6th 2016, 10:51am)

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Saturday, August 6th 2016, 2:49pm

With the quantum suit now having an inbuilt jetpack, it's only the increased energy storage and power to tools that the gravisuite provided over it. With a portable lapotron crystal I suppose it wouldn't even be needed.
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Saturday, August 6th 2016, 6:30pm

Yeah, but it's also about price and power - the quantum suit is too expensive and at the same time too powerful for my tastes. Sounds funny, but it's true :P I never even bother to build it.

(Unless they toned the quantum suit down since I last checked, but I doubt it.)

Counter:

Hits today: 68,365 | Hits yesterday: 42,089 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,077,763