You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

MauveCloud

Coal Miner

• "MauveCloud" is male
  • "MauveCloud" started this thread

Wednesday, July 1st 2015, 10:07pm

New pump functionality

I haven't tracked down exactly when it was changed, but in recent versions of IC2, the pump is no longer limited to affecting the block directly below it. It can be redirected with a wrench, and can pull distant liquids, somewhat similar to a BuildCraft pump, though possibly in a different pattern and with a different range. However, neither the IC2 wiki page (http://wiki.industrial-craft.net/index.php?title=Pump) nor the FTB wiki page (http://ftb.gamepedia.com/Pump_%28IndustrialCraft_2%29) have any mention of this. Could somebody please update one or both of those? Thanks.

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Wednesday, July 1st 2015, 10:16pm

It was around build 538.
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Speiger

TMT & IC2 Classic Dev

• "Speiger" is male

Sunday, July 5th 2015, 1:20am

Also they can not interact with Compressors anymore... No More Snowball/Ice Production with a Infinite Water source :(

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Sunday, July 5th 2015, 1:32am

Neither do they generate more power next to geothermal generators, a minor oversight I guess.
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

mindhack

Nuclear Engineer

• "mindhack" is male
  • Germany United States

Location: Earth, Sol System, Orion Spiral Arm, Milky Way, Virgo Cluster

Thursday, August 11th 2016, 6:14am

Is this still the case? Nobody updated the wiki the first time around it seems :/
Check out my Minecraft mods here!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "mindhack" (Aug 15th 2016, 3:21am)

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Thursday, August 11th 2016, 9:26am

Yeah, it's more annoying to check for outdated information on pages than things that are missing pages all together. The magnetiser probably still needs updating too, unless someone got around to do it earlier.

I see this too much.

mindhack

Nuclear Engineer

• "mindhack" is male
  • Germany United States

Location: Earth, Sol System, Orion Spiral Arm, Milky Way, Virgo Cluster

Monday, August 15th 2016, 3:38am

Wiki page has been updated
Check out my Minecraft mods here!

Counter:

Hits today: 15,759 | Hits yesterday: 35,349 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,347,199