You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Thursday, August 18th 2016, 4:26pm

Electric sorting machine Tier

In the Electric sorting machine, the (i) information hover icon tell that upgrades are possibles, but I did not found space where to put them.
It is a huge disadvantage to be required to bring different tier cables, just because the sorting machine do not accept tier upgrade.
Is there a solution for that? Am I doing something wrong here?

Note: using the last (now a day) version, pulled just a couple of week ago.

Thursday, August 18th 2016, 4:47pm

What versions are you using, what Minecraft version?
Check out my mods here.

Thursday, August 18th 2016, 6:44pm

Minecraft 1.10 with IC2 2.6.35 ex110

EDITED:

Sorry, all is fine.
The position of those socket are a bit confusing, I (wrongly) interpreted them as part of the inventory that shows aside.
Thanks for your help and interest.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Escain" (Aug 18th 2016, 7:19pm)

Monday, September 26th 2016, 5:05pm

I actually ran into a problem with the sorter tier myself. The tooltip shows Tier 2, so to connect it to an MFE (listed as Tier 3), I put in one upgrade. BOOM.

Very confusing so I put two upgrades, works fine. Maybe tooltip is wrong? Connected it to CESU and it works just fine. (Not the best test now that I think of it, since they all work with storage below their own tier.)

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Monday, September 26th 2016, 5:45pm

It's a bug, the machine knows it's a tier two but the upgrades act as if it's a tier one (ie, putting one in doesn't change it's tier, removing it could potentially actually lower it's tier back to 1 until it's reloaded). Just use 2 if you want to upgrade it until the next build.
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Counter:

Hits today: 7,104 | Hits yesterday: 35,349 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,338,544