You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Friday, September 30th 2016, 8:05pm

Wind turbine explosions with CES Unit

Hi, I´m new here, and I don´t want to disturb...so please, if my question is yet answered, please excuse me and I will read the other post, but I couldn´t find...may be I didn´t search correctly....

My problem is that I have a Wind Turbine working, connected to a CES Unit and the CES Unit to a LV Transformer, and to the machines...working perfectly...the problem comes when I want to change or connect a new machine to the circuit...it explodes...and burn all the copper cable and the CES Unit...is a way to solve this? The only way I´ve found, is to take out the Rotor, take out with the wrench the Kinetic Generator to empty it, connect or change the machines, and reconect the Rotor and the Kinetic Generator...it´s so much I think...

Thanks in advance...and congrats about the forum and the mod!!!

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Friday, September 30th 2016, 8:17pm

Welcome to the forum!

The kinetic generator is tier 3, whilst the CESU is tier 2, which is why things are exploding. The machine item tooltips are your friend ;)
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Friday, September 30th 2016, 9:13pm

Thaks a lot for the reply!!!
Next time I will look more carefully the tooltips...now I see it's a silly question...
Thanks again!!! ;(

Counter:

Hits today: 30,881 | Hits yesterday: 29,849 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,294,245