You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Sunday, January 8th 2017, 6:05pm

MInecraft Crashes When I Open it With IndustrialCraft 2

I have been trying to solve this in many ways, but I haven't which is the problem yet, when i open the game (it's version 1.7.10), it crashes when forge its loading the fifth part (i think that is initializing mods phase 3). I also have some other mods uploaded (Little blocks, Not enough items, Buildcraft, Magical Crops, furniture mod
and Rei's minimap) but I think that its not a compatibilty issue.
MrWalterDisney has attached the following file:

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Sunday, January 8th 2017, 9:02pm

Either delete IC2's config and let it regenerate or change line 63 of the config to this:

Source code

recyclerBlacklist = minecraft:glass_pane, minecraft:stick, minecraft:snowball, minecraft:snow_layer, minecraft:snow, IC2:blockScaffold
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Monday, January 9th 2017, 4:39pm

only one question: how can i delete the IC2's config? Im sorry, im not a professional in this :'v

Daenara

Iron Miner

• "Daenara" is female
  • Germany

Monday, January 9th 2017, 5:17pm

In your .minecraft folder there should be a subfolder called config, there you just delete anything with ic2 in its name.

Counter:

Hits today: 26,110 | Hits yesterday: 42,089 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,035,508