You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Blaster

CUO and Head Designer of Blaster Adventure Terain Generation inc.

• "Blaster" is male
  • Australia

Location: Never in the same place for long (gotta love analysis sometimes)

Saturday, December 17th 2016, 5:33am

First of all, I'm back, I hope...

Second, I've been spending a lot of time thinking about something. Thinking of ideas that could work well for a adventure map with mods, because one thing I've noticed is that there are more mod packs still meant for pure survival, almost nothing delving into the world of adventure.

One idea I've had goes back to an old idea of mine, which was making a inescapeable prison, which is really redundant because all you need is some bedrock or obsidian with no pickaxe and you're done. Well, what about an adventure map where you have to escape a prison, but challenges using mod mechanics. What would be some ideas for puzzles and mod ideas for this potential idea? Assuming anyone would find that idea interesting to play.

Mediaholics: http://mediaholicreviews.blogspot.com.au/

Thank you to all who are working on updating the Wiki

Blaster Analysis and Reviews inc. Part of
Blaster Adventure Terrain Gen .inc

GregoriusT

inactive IC² Dev but still active GT Dev

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Saturday, January 21st 2017, 12:24pm

Here a Test Sample of the newest Spam. These Links go to random Profile Pages of other Sites where the Spambots have struck.

Just like here on the Forums, where Spammers make Profiles whose Description contain random Spam, and nobody notices even half of it.

Anyone able to explain what the purpose of this newest Spam trend is? I guess its disrupting Search Engines.
GregoriusT has attached the following file:
  • spam.bmp (4.56 MB - 33 times downloaded - latest: Yesterday, 7:59pm)
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Saturday, January 21st 2017, 1:36pm

It's probably not disrupting them but increasing their own rankings, hence there's so many different pages linked. If it was all the same it would get flagged as likely spam and would be ignored (that's the theory anyway).
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.