You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Sunday, February 12th 2017, 9:26pm

Good modpack but few problems with it

Hello. Really enjoing you modpack but i have a few issues with the questing system. Nearly all quests declerated as crafting tasks witch i am making in the Assembly machine (e.g. Kanthal coil Blocks, witch i Need to make in there, arent recorded by the quest Book. Can you please change these quest to Retrieval Tasks, in Order to make it possible to Go on with the quests. It is a Really frustrating feeling doing a quest and dont get it Shown as done.......

Marc

DreamMasterXXL

Mod Tweaker

• "DreamMasterXXL" is male
  • "DreamMasterXXL" started this thread
  • Germany

Monday, February 13th 2017, 7:55pm

This was ask very often and I my answer is: Quests in LV age and below will be mostly crafting Tasks. Till mv there will be no more crafting tasks.

Monday, February 13th 2017, 9:16pm

Hey. I noticed this in some quests. But e.g. Kanthal heating coils arent mv and some other multiblock quests are crafting tasks to (Iron Tank (still dont have the quest) can you remove the crafting tasks from the multiblock section too?

Marc

DreamMasterXXL

Mod Tweaker

• Germany

Thursday, February 16th 2017, 10:14am

Hey. I noticed this in some quests. But e.g. Kanthal heating coils arent mv and some other multiblock quests are crafting tasks to (Iron Tank (still dont have the quest) can you remove the crafting tasks from the multiblock section too?

Marc

So you mean the Electric Blast Furnace and The Iron Tank?

Friday, February 17th 2017, 12:15pm

The EBF quest wasnt a Problem. But the iron tank and the kanthal heating coils for the EBF dont work as they are supposed to. Mostly the quests with more than one item / more than one item Type dont work well for me.

Marc

DreamMasterXXL

Mod Tweaker

• Germany

Friday, February 17th 2017, 10:47pm

You need to collect the item first and craft it later. I make the Iron tank multiblock quest too without any problem.