You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Friday, February 17th 2017, 11:11pm

jetpack attched to armor not charging

Just for reference I am using the Direworlf20 1.10.2 modpack with IC2 in it.

I create a jetpack attached to a darksteel armor piece and am trying to charge it on the go with an advanced charging battery.

Charging the jetpack in CESU works just fine and the battery charges and is set enabled yet it does not seem to want to charge the jetpack. From what I can find in the documentation it should be working but no luck so far.

Lugging around another CESU to charge the jetpack every 3 minutes seems rather tiresome.

Any tips, I am new to IC2 so it is not unlikely I am just overlooking something really basic.

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Saturday, February 18th 2017, 10:38am

Which version of IC2 does the pack use? I'm sure I fixed that very bug a few months ago.
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Saturday, February 18th 2017, 1:00pm

You cannot charge armor in your armor slots (Armor slots don't get charged by any of the charging batteries.) However charging batteries should be able to charge it in your inventory.
Check out my mods here.

Counter:

Hits today: 48,942 | Hits yesterday: 42,089 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,058,340