You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Anteater46

Modder and Host

• "Anteater46" is male

Friday, January 24th 2014, 12:15am

Hi guys, I'm sorry I haven't posted an update in a while, I've been very busy at university :(
However, I'll be getting back on now and should have a stable version for you all very soon!

You decided to try to get the mod running? Nice, I honestly never played with this mod before. If no one else was going to do it I had a list of add-ons I planned going to try to update. Possibly start an official mod of my own. I have some great ideas, but never knew enough about coding to implement them, or even resume an add-on.

Oh and most importantly. Good luck man! :)
thatsimplekid and myself will be working on the mod. Thatsimplekid mainly.

Right now he is in the process of re-coding all the items/blocks that were originally in the mod, so it may take a while to get everything back.

I'm sure he'll be happy to make a release as soon as we get a working stable version.

Thanks for the good luck! I'm sure we'll need it :P

Anteater46

Modder and Host

• "Anteater46" is male

Saturday, January 25th 2014, 12:25am

Quick Update

Hey Guys!

Thatsimplekid has been working hard, and is now accepting alpha testers.
Click Here to see the mod's thread on polegamers.com

The information on how to be an alpha tester is on that page.

thatsimplekid

Rocket Scientist

• "thatsimplekid" is male

Location: Riding a thermonuclear missile over the blockiverse!

Thursday, January 30th 2014, 9:40pm

Quick update and GREAT NEWS :D
I've got a prerelease of RS-2 :D
Rocket Science IC2-based Takeover IC2 [103]Needs Friendly Helpers
^^ check this thread for more details

thatsimplekid

Rocket Scientist

thatsimplekid

Rocket Scientist

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 9:47pm

Know what, fuck it all. I have 3 months of spare time, nothing to do, just 3 months of nothing.
I'm reviving the mod.
Taking off from where I started.
This mod will be great.
And it WILL outshine ICBM and everything else!
I'm going to finish this mod, and make it amazing, if it's the last thing I do!
So, yeah, this IS an official notice that I'm continuing the mod!
And the first thing I'm coding will be a feature that I planned beforehand, you just gotta wait to find out ;)
Should be out by early next week!

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 10:17pm

God, a quarter of your year and you have nothing to do? YAY, you might actually finish this time :P
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

thatsimplekid

Rocket Scientist

Monday, March 24th 2014, 8:04pm

God, a quarter of your year and you have nothing to do? YAY, you might actually finish this time :P

Nope It's gonna be a LONG time before I finish! There will always be features that could be added, and that I'll strive to implement! Please, if you have any suggestions, feel free to PM me! :D

Sunday, March 19th 2017, 3:53am

I can't use it!

When I download it, I still can't find it, it even make my Minecraft crash before the game start! How can everyone use it?

MauveCloud

Coal Miner

• "MauveCloud" is male

Sunday, March 19th 2017, 3:36pm

When I download it, I still can't find it, it even make my Minecraft crash before the game start! How can everyone use it?

In case you hadn't noticed, this thread is in the "outdated addons" section, which implies that few others (if any) are still using this version.

What version of Minecraft did you try to install it for, and did you follow the additional install instructions from the first post of the thread?

According to the version history, the latest version of the mod in this thread is for IC2 v1.71, which according to the Public Releases section is pre-experimental, and for Minecraft 1.1.

Counter:

Hits today: 41,950 | Hits yesterday: 80,423 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,206,641