You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 6th 2014, 1:31pm

I didn't try, but I hope this addon is updated to 4.0.1x Thaumcraft :)

Also, with new Azanor rework of Aspects, you should check it out for balance purposes.

And, you should add few things, if its good for you : )

- Electric Crucible
- Electric Arcane Furnace
- Support for IC2 Crops and Lamp of Growth in :
> Lamp of Growth will speed up growing
> Lamp of Growth will work like Fertilizer ^
> Also decrease chance to get bad crops to less usage of Bug Spray : )

- Industrial Hoe of Growth
> On setting farmland cost 10EU/block
> On let tree growth it take from 3kEU/try to 10kEU/try when
>> Vanilla Saplings take 3 000 EU
>>>except of Jungle Wood which take from 4 000 EU to 8 000 EU in case then
>>>> 1 Jungle Sapling take 4k, 2 by 2 take 8 000 EU.
>> Greatwood take 10 000EU in every case
>>Silverwood Sapling take 10 000 EU.
> Have changable mods to farm from 1 block to 5by5 also with certain amout of EU
>> in suggestion >
>>> 1 Block = 10 EU
>>> 3by3 = 100 EU
>>> 5by5 = 1000 EU

- Make Thaumium Hammer for working like IC2 Hammer, but with 512 durability instead of 128 and make upgrade for it.
>> Thaumium Electric Hammer which instead of using durability will use in crafting EU in it

At all, recipes require scan of certain block / item !
In this cases you need to scan IC2 Hammer, Hoe of Growth etc.

- Lamp of Treebreed !
> This lamp increase chance that you will gain Oak wood tree in mature state as that you can see in Magical Forest ! Which means, more wood ! Require 1 Point of Arbor Essentia to increase chance by 20 % ! : )
> In default with this lamp it increase for 2 % then you'll gain in radius Magical Forest tree ! : )

- Add TCPB - "Thaumaturgist TCBP" ! With use with "Thaumic Terraformer" it will slowly change biome to Magical Forest !
> In case up on it is Jar of Essentia ( Praecantatio ) !
> In case up on it is Jar of Essentia ( Vitium ), it will change to Tainted biome or
> In case up on it is Jar of Essentia ( Tenebrae ), it will change to Eerie biome : )

- Wand focus: Charge
> This Foci can charge up your Electric stuff in inventory if you right click with it, but have huge cost of Aer, Ignis and Ordo aspects ! ( Because Potentia is Ordo and Ignis and electricity make sense to be potentia and aer. I hope so ) : )

I have lot of more suggestion and things im currently doing for you ( like textures, if youre not straight beware of it ) : )
Thanks for read it ! : )

Also, I would like to have help from you with Thaumcraft Integration, because simple read of Thaumic Tinkerer isn't enough : )
public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

Tombenpotter

Electrical Sorcerer

• "Tombenpotter" is male
  • "Tombenpotter" started this thread

Thursday, March 6th 2014, 4:21pm

-snip-

The addon is indeed updated to TC4.1.0x.

- Electric Crucible : I don't really see how the Crucible could be made better, but if you have a more precise idea do tell :D

- Electric Arcane Furnace : I don't really understand what you mean by that, but there are 2 options : if you are speaking about the Infernal Furnace, I do have something that's coming out next update, but I'm still working around balancing and stuff. If you meant the Alchemical Furnace, that is a really good idea, and I will probably add an Electric version in the future.

- Support for IC2 Crops and Lamp of Growth in :
> Lamp of Growth will speed up growing
> Lamp of Growth will work like Fertilizer ^
> Also decrease chance to get bad crops to less usage of Bug Spray : )

I don't know a single thing about IC2 crops, but I've heard they were evil. I'm proably not going to touch that for a while, sorry :/. And there is also the fact that I can't add support for IC2 crops myself, that needs to be done by Azanor himself.

- Industrial Hoe of Growth
> On setting farmland cost 10EU/block
> On let tree growth it take from 3kEU/try to 10kEU/try when
>> Vanilla Saplings take 3 000 EU
>>>except of Jungle Wood which take from 4 000 EU to 8 000 EU in case then
>>>> 1 Jungle Sapling take 4k, 2 by 2 take 8 000 EU.
>> Greatwood take 10 000EU in every case
>>Silverwood Sapling take 10 000 EU.
> Have changable mods to farm from 1 block to 5by5 also with certain amout of EU
>> in suggestion >
>>> 1 Block = 10 EU
>>> 3by3 = 100 EU
>>> 5by5 = 1000 EU

I had something like that planned, but it's probably not going to be in the next version. I appreciate all your precisions, they help me having a clearer opinion on what I could do!

- Make Thaumium Hammer for working like IC2 Hammer, but with 512 durability instead of 128 and make upgrade for it.
>> Thaumium Electric Hammer which instead of using durability will use in crafting EU in it

I did try that. That was going to be in the next version, but there is a bug in ic2 that prevents me from doing it the way it should. I would have to add every single plate recipe (which I could do, seeing it REALLY isn't complicated-- just a pain, but I'll see)!

At all, recipes require scan of certain block / item !
In this cases you need to scan IC2 Hammer, Hoe of Growth etc.

I don't really like that idea, sorry about that :/ I preferred the lost researches, but they were removed :(

- Lamp of Treebreed !
> This lamp increase chance that you will gain Oak wood tree in mature state as that you can see in Magical Forest ! Which means, more wood ! Require 1 Point of Arbor Essentia to increase chance by 20 % ! : )
> In default with this lamp it increase for 2 % then you'll gain in radius Magical Forest tree ! : )

That can easily be achieved in vanilla, at the cost of a few blocks and some bonemeal (or hoe of growth) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crEfQYKuzYk

- Add TCPB - "Thaumaturgist TCBP" ! With use with "Thaumic Terraformer" it will slowly change biome to Magical Forest !
> In case up on it is Jar of Essentia ( Praecantatio ) !
> In case up on it is Jar of Essentia ( Vitium ), it will change to Tainted biome or
> In case up on it is Jar of Essentia ( Tenebrae ), it will change to Eerie biome : )

Can't be. I'd need to make 3 TCBP, and wouldn't be able to use essentia. If you want specific biomes, move nodes.

- Wand focus: Charge
> This Foci can charge up your Electric stuff in inventory if you right click with it, but have huge cost of Aer, Ignis and Ordo aspects ! ( Because Potentia is Ordo and Ignis and electricity make sense to be potentia and aer. I hope so ) : )

That is a surprisingly good idea :D. I don't know why I didn't think about it, but it's definetely going to get added in the next versions (this one or maybe the one after).

I really thank you for your ideas! :D

Friday, March 7th 2014, 1:26am

- snip -

Yep, I mean Alchemical Furnace.

Also, another one shot

Industrial Jar ( Name is up to you :3 at all )

- This Essentia container need continous supply of EU, like 1 EU / t, but is able to store 512 Essentia points and work similar to Jar of Essentia ( "Essentia Type" ).
- But, is quite nerfed, because once you place it, you aren't able to break it like normal Jar of Essentia, because everything store inside this Jar just dissapear.
- Through all need Thaumium Plates, Reinforced Glass and 8 basic Jars, but this can lead you to new way of storing your Essentia.
- Can be really helpfull if you really understand how work different types of Essentia Tubes and know way how recieve only one type of Aspect in Alchemical Furnace.
- Would be great to make it in Infusion Crafting.

Uranium Wand Cap

Bronze Wand Cap

Iridium Wand Cap

- Iridium Bossed Thaumium Covered Silverwood Wand
- - Made from Iridium Wand Caps, Silverwood Wand Core and Thaumium Plates

(Since from inspiration of Thaumic Tinkerer and his Ichorium Bossed Ichorloth Strapped Silverwood Wand)

- More like basic Wand Core. Allow you to store 75 vis and have no special abilities. Except of one !
- If used with Wand Focus: Charge, decrease used vis to 50% from original 100 % !

Thaumium Wrench

Crushed Cinnabar Ore = Purified Cinnabar Ore

Crushed Amber Bearing Stone = Purified Amber Bearing Stone

Uranium Ore Cluster ( Ore Purifying )

(( Sorry or so fast next suggestions, but this mod is really awesome : ) ))
public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "CastielAngelow" (Mar 8th 2014, 7:37pm)

Tombenpotter

Electrical Sorcerer

• "Tombenpotter" is male

Tuesday, March 11th 2014, 7:30pm

I am now trying to use my twitter account for the mod, and will try to make it stay alive, with sneak peaks and all the stuff!
Here is the link : https://twitter.com/Tombenpotter

Tombenpotter

Electrical Sorcerer

• "Tombenpotter" is male

Wednesday, March 12th 2014, 8:40pm

Okay, I'm here to give you a piece of news. I've just updated EMT to version 1.0.8, and feel like I have to warn you.
This version comes with a lot of changes, mostly the fact that the mod is now called Electro-Magic Tools.
With that, comes the fact a new config will be generated when launching the mod, because I changed too much stuff.

That's where the third point is: some blocks already existing might disappear, but that's only because I switched the way I stored my IDs to make it more efficient. Basically, I now use metadata instead of an ID for every block.

Have fun, play, and give feedback!

Tombenpotter

Electrical Sorcerer

• "Tombenpotter" is male

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 7:39pm

I've updated EMT to version 1.0.9. This version will be the last one for MC 1.6.4, bar bug fixes if there are major bugs around there.
Have fun!

Tombenpotter

Electrical Sorcerer

• "Tombenpotter" is male

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 8:52pm

Released EMT 1.0.9a, fixing a client side crash on servers, go grab it!

Tombenpotter

Electrical Sorcerer

• "Tombenpotter" is male

Friday, April 18th 2014, 2:17pm

I've just released EMT 1.1.0! This is the first release for 1.7.2, made with TC 4.1.1.9 and IC2 experimental, build 461!
Enjoy!

Sorry for the delay compared to MCF, I had issues with the forum post.

Tombenpotter

Electrical Sorcerer

• "Tombenpotter" is male

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 11:51am

Could you guys answer that strawpoll for me ? Thanks a ton! http://strawpoll.me/1533233

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 9:11pm

I got a small suggestion about the "tiny uranium" page :
Change title to "Uranium Enrichment"
Change some words on the description:
"... you have finally run out of Uranium 235 , needed for your beloved fuel rods... "
"... you have managed to transmute your leftover Uranium 238 into Uranium 235! "
Change output to 3 instead of 7.
Add "Venenum" aspect required to it (Uranium 235 is way more radioactive [thus way more poisonous] than Uranium 238)
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

Tombenpotter

Electrical Sorcerer

• "Tombenpotter" is male

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 11:28am

I got a small suggestion about the "tiny uranium" page :
Change title to "Uranium Enrichment"
Change some words on the description:
"... you have finally run out of Uranium 235 , needed for your beloved fuel rods... "
"... you have managed to transmute your leftover Uranium 238 into Uranium 235! "
Change output to 3 instead of 7.
Add "Venenum" aspect required to it (Uranium 235 is way more radioactive [thus way more poisonous] than Uranium 238)
Mhm, it sounds like a good idea, I will modify that soon. Although, I don't like the idea of getting 3. 7 is maybe a bit much, but 3 isn't enough. I think I'll make it be 5 instead of 7.

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 12:22pm

Also add some more instability to that process.
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

Tombenpotter

Electrical Sorcerer

• "Tombenpotter" is male

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 6:06pm

Also add some more instability to that process.
Can't do, you can't add instability to arcane crating.

SpwnX

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 7:23pm

If you swap to arcane infusion, you can.

Tombenpotter

Electrical Sorcerer

• "Tombenpotter" is male

Tuesday, July 15th 2014, 4:57pm

EMT 1.1.2 was released! Changelog in OP and here: https://github.com/Tombenpotter/Electro-…r/Changelog.txt

Tombenpotter

Electrical Sorcerer

• "Tombenpotter" is male

Sunday, November 2nd 2014, 9:49am

EMT is not yet updated to version 2.0.0, but the alphas are available on the jenkins! Changelog is as always on the github: https://github.com/Tombenpotter/Electro-…r/Changelog.txt

SpwnX

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Sunday, November 2nd 2014, 9:52am

Much update, finally.

Moved to the addons section.

TehNut

Electro-Magic Tools Dev

• "TehNut" is male

Thursday, November 6th 2014, 12:41pm

Since I'm now the lead dev of this project, I'll be creating a new post for it in the somewhat near future. Hopefully I'll be able to update it more than twice a year like some people. ;)

Saturday, November 8th 2014, 2:12pm

Hi!

I suggest you to add compat with GregtTech, so many people plays with GregTech and wants to try out EMT..

Would apreciate you to reply :P

Shazh

Thursday, February 19th 2015, 3:27pm

Jenkins

Since I'm now the lead dev of this project, I'll be creating a new post for it in the somewhat near future. Hopefully I'll be able to update it more than twice a year like some people. ;)
Umm Jenkins doesnt work for me is there a new downloads website? :cursing: :Quantum-Helmet: :Quantum-Bodyarmor: :Quantum-Leggings: :Quantum-Boots: