You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 7:58pm

EU-reader in 1.6.4 doesn't work( it just crash game

Thursday, June 26th 2014, 4:16am

Updated. Fixed the EU reader, removed a bunch of unused code, and fixed some weirdness with cable loss.
Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
Need low-lag renewable power?
Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
Battery snot included.

SinusoidalC

chemisist

• "SinusoidalC" is male

Monday, June 30th 2014, 7:47am

now what about an 1.7.10 update?
GregTech SHALL rule the world !

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 2:52am

Updated (for 1.7.2):
  • Fixed metal blocks.
  • Added ore dictionary support to recipes that were missing it.
  • Removed ore dictionary support in recipes that shouldn't have it.
  • Fixed recipes that use the ore dictionary not working.
  • Fixed armour textures.
  • Registered rubber leaves and saplings in the ore dictionary.
  • Registered reinforced stone and reinforced glass in the ore dictionary.
  • Fixed the names of upgrades.
  • Fixed the names of coffee mugs.
  • All recipes will appear in NEI, because they're normal recipes, not custom recipes (which also had too many bugs).
  • Fixed mining laser range.
  • Chainsaws don't shear blocks any more, because they're FRIKKIN CHAINSAWS HAYO! They can still shear sheep.
  • Fixed scaffolds not responding to block updates.
  • Fixed scaffolds not dropping reinforcements when broken.
  • Fixed nanosabre power-up and attack sounds.
  • Electric jetpacks work up to Y=128, rather than 200. Fuel jetpacks work up to Y=192, rather than 256. I know, I'm literally Greg.

The 1.7.2 version might work in 1.7.10. Anyone want to try it?
Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
Battery snot included.

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 3:41am

Updated (for 1.7.2):

The 1.7.2 version might work in 1.7.10. Anyone want to try it?

Worldgen

Spoiler Spoiler

Some Items

Spoiler Spoiler

Haven't tested much about the functionality but the rest works perfectly! :thumbsup:

I love you for this! How I longed for using this version again!

Monday, July 7th 2014, 11:55pm

The server won't load on 1.7.10, and various items cause crashes (like mining laser).

It's close to working, but not quite.

The server error is:

Spoiler Spoiler

[05:05:57] [Server thread/ERROR]: Encountered an unexpected exception
cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: ic2classic.core.block.BlockRubLeaves.func_150122_b(Z)V
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:162) ~[LoadController.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:515) ~[Loader.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:88) ~[FMLServerHandler.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:313) ~[FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:117) ~[lt.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685) [li.class:?]
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: ic2classic.core.block.BlockRubLeaves.func_150122_b(Z)V
at ic2classic.core.block.BlockRubLeaves.<init>(BlockRubLeaves.java:34) ~[BlockRubLeaves.class:?]
at ic2classic.core.IC2.load(IC2.java:455) ~[IC2.class:?]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_04]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57) ~[?:1.7.0_04]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.7.0_04]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601) ~[?:1.7.0_04]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:513) ~[FMLModContainer.class:?]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57) ~[?:1.7.0_04]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.7.0_04]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) ~[minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) ~[minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) ~[minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) ~[minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) ~[minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:208) ~[LoadController.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:187) ~[LoadController.class:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) ~[minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) ~[minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) ~[minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) ~[minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) ~[minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:118) ~[LoadController.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:513) ~[Loader.class:?]
... 5 more

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Skuli" (Jul 8th 2014, 3:10pm)

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 3:29pm

And the client-side laser crash:

[B#439] ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
[B#439] // I let you down. Sorry :(
[B#439]
[B#439] Time: 7/8/14 10:26 AM
[B#439] Description: Exception in server tick loop
[B#439]
[B#439] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.mojang.authlib.GameProfile.getId()Ljava/lang/String;
[B#439] at ic2classic.core.network.NetworkManager.initiateItemEvent(NetworkManager.java:115)
[B#439] at ic2classic.core.item.tool.ItemToolMiningLaser.func_77659_a(ItemToolMiningLaser.java:59)
[B#439] at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack.func_77957_a(ItemStack.java:144)
[B#439] at net.minecraft.server.management.ItemInWorldManager.func_73085_a(ItemInWorldManager.java:316)
[B#439] at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147346_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:538)
[B#439] at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C08PacketPlayerBlockPlacement.func_148833_a(SourceFile:60)
[B#439] at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C08PacketPlayerBlockPlacement.func_148833_a(SourceFile:9)
[B#439] at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212)
[B#439] at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:165)
[B#439] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:659)
[B#439] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
[B#439] at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
[B#439] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
[B#439] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

Mine_Sasha

A ninja with a composite unbreakable armor made out of diamond and carbon nanotubes :3

Monday, July 21st 2014, 9:31pm

I want to do a lpack of mod including IC2 classic, Advanced repulsion system, TC4, BC4, TE3, EE3, EE3 addons (condenser), AE, Mekanism, RC, Steves Carts, Thaumic tinkerer, and Link book. Do you think it will work ? I haven't tried yet Immibis. :rolleyes:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mine_Sasha" (Jul 22nd 2014, 7:26am)

Sunday, August 10th 2014, 4:41am

Updated to 1.7.10.

Battery snot included.

MrModderWoodof

Tree Cutter

• "MrModderWoodof" is male

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 4:31am

Updated to 1.7.10.
Here some bugs:
-Mining laser crash
-Pump gui crashes
-Bad armor textures
-No shift click on machines
-With quantum suite leggins player run without press any key,it runs by self
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks all.Thanks for read...and can you add support for NEI in machines recipes?Thanks!.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

MrModderWoodof

Tree Cutter

Saturday, August 16th 2014, 12:04am

Hey thunderdark,why immibis cannot add anything to ic2 classic?,
You think than everybody loves ic2 exp?...

xbony2

Copper Miner

• "xbony2" is male
  • United States

Saturday, August 16th 2014, 12:53am

What the heck are you talking about?
Help the Official FTB Wiki reach 8000 9000 10,000 11,000 12,000 13,000 14,000 pages!

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background...

Saturday, August 16th 2014, 2:22am

What the heck are you talking about?

Smoke weed everyday.

Seriously though, I was just thinking the same thing.

Tuesday, August 19th 2014, 6:27pm

Thank you so much! I was wanting to play IC2 in 1.6 and 1.7 and not have to relearn a less fun mod. I don't mean to be a pain, but does anyone want to fix the recipe and tool mode bugs for 1.6.4? I know the 1.7.10 has them, but I already have a lot of mods for 1.6.4.

MrModderWoodof

Tree Cutter

Thursday, August 21st 2014, 11:34pm

Immibis.....if you have time you know...please fix the bugs:
-Mining laser crash
-Pump GUI crash
-Armor bad textures
-Quantumsuit leggings run for itself...i said,it run getting "w" pressed or not.
-No shift-click on machines.

Friday, August 22nd 2014, 12:21am

-Mining laser crash
-Pump GUI crash
-Armor bad textures
-Quantumsuit leggings run for itself...i said,it run getting "w" pressed or not.

-Mining laser crash
-Pump GUI crash
-Armor bad textures

Crash logs or it never happened.

MrModderWoodof

Tree Cutter

Friday, August 22nd 2014, 12:57am

-Mining laser crash
-Pump GUI crash
-Armor bad textures

-Mining laser crash
-Pump GUI crash
-Armor bad textures

Crash logs or it never happened.
Ok,wait some minuts...i'm uploading the crashlogs

MrModderWoodof

Tree Cutter

Saturday, August 23rd 2014, 3:19am

No exactly a bug.....

Well....this is not a bug but....ic2 classic isn't compatible with any ic2 addon...you know;Gravisuite,AdvancedMachines and compact solars. Something weird it's than immibis make ic2 classic and Advanced machines,however,those mods are not compatible one with the other........(Check the immibis mod downloads and you will see advanced machines:http://immibis.com/mcmoddl/)
Anyways...somebody can help to me?,
Thanks.

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Saturday, August 23rd 2014, 3:27am

IC2 API differences, basically.
Mods are made for the experimental branch, thus incompatible with else.
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

MrModderWoodof

Tree Cutter

Saturday, August 23rd 2014, 3:38am

Ok,thanks anyways!

Counter:

Hits today: 60,663 | Hits yesterday: 80,423 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,225,354