You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • "Chocohead" started this thread
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Thursday, July 17th 2014, 7:45pm

Fix Mantis

Will you ever fix Mantis, so you can actually set Experimental builds as the version, rather than just the old ones (1.117 or 1.118 for example)?
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Thursday, July 17th 2014, 7:54pm

if I find an admin ;) ...am only developers ;(

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • "Chocohead" started this thread
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Thursday, July 17th 2014, 7:57pm

Who's an admin then? Are there even any left? :P
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Thursday, July 17th 2014, 9:02pm

Player and/or Imer maybe?
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

Martititi

Rocket science tester and engineer

• "Martititi" is male

Location: Learning Java. And conceiving big ranged weapons (includes: cannons, rockets, plasma cannons, and a new type of destructive Ice cream bullet)

Friday, July 18th 2014, 1:19pm

I don't find the bug tracker that convenient. I mean, either I do not use it well, or it is counterintuitive, or it is hard to change an issue you made.
For example, some time ago, I noticed I had not done my job properly (repoting a bug due to a wrong version), so I wanted to delete the bug report I had made. However, I did not find any thing.
As far as I've seen, I prefer Bitbucket's bug tracker (here is a sample: https://bitbucket.org/cuchaz/ships/issues)
I'm french, so if you see any grammar mistake, please let me know, do it, I have an exam. Thank you !

Thatsimplekid is reviving Rocket Science!
RocketScience-2 Addon! [Alpha]

We need you for this!
The Minecraftian Chronicles Season 4: Aftershock

My old main computer broke down on the 17/07/2014...
Still no new one...