You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

jasperfirecai2

Eac Member of the Aerials' Department

• "jasperfirecai2" is male

Friday, March 6th 2015, 3:54pm

Bugs? :(

Hello Mr."Player" MinecraftChar, I have (unfortunately) encountered a bug when combining with optifine and other mods in the FTB Infinity pack, I'm not sure if you'll be able to track down the problems, but i'll tell you the conditions and what exactly it is. :(

I play FTB Infinity with the latest version of Fastcraft and Optifine, and I use sphax's x128 patch for it, when i go to the title screen my computer's calculations slow down and it lags, even though it is an amazing computer, and the title screen FPS is always <2, then when I join the game, My Fps is about 2-10, And optifine's Lagometer shows it is from post-graphic render and other calculations, not rendering, but my graphics card can handle it and I have 12GB RAM allocated. If I don't use optifine, this doesn't happen, but my fps is about 20-30. If I only use optifine, my fps is about 55. If you would like a console log and dxdiag log etc. i could supply you with that. Either way, Don't rush to fix it, because it could also be a fault in optifine, and i can survive without the mod (for now) in the modpack.

Friday, March 6th 2015, 5:14pm

how do i play!

can somebody tell me how to paly the mods that I download thanks

Friday, March 6th 2015, 5:16pm

ok thanks

Saturday, March 7th 2015, 7:04am

jasperfirecai2: Exact system specs? Try with allocating only 6 GB (-Xmx).

Alaberti

Spatial Engineer

• "Alaberti" is male

Saturday, March 7th 2015, 8:29am

Modpack Notice

Fastcraft has been included in the Grimoire Magus modpack. In many respects the pack isn't possible without it for many of our players.

Sunday, March 8th 2015, 6:22am

hello my name is lightminor and I am having a bug with the mod I looked over your github and found a similar problem (with a certain Derpmaster (that really is his name))which was that whenever I try to load the mod it says I am missing required mod components but I have found that it doesn't require any other config mods to run so I am at a loss for what to do as I am not a Modder or a code expert as I have only a rudimentary knowledge of code
P.S. : I am using the AT Launcher's resonant rise modpack( excessive setting) and with Minecraft 1.7.10 as well as having optifine installed

Sunday, March 8th 2015, 6:28am

here is my original page and the code is on the page
https://github.com/BevoTechPack/BevoTech…omment-77726254

Sunday, March 8th 2015, 7:13am

Is your FastCraft jar corrupted? Make sure to only download it from here.

Sunday, March 8th 2015, 7:23am

yes I downloaded it straight from this page

Sunday, March 8th 2015, 7:45am

Hmm how did you install it?

Sunday, March 8th 2015, 7:57am

Hmm how did you install it?
I downloaded the jar then went to the AT launcher add mod section on my Resonant Rise 3 instance chose add jar.mod and added it from my desktop

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Sunday, March 8th 2015, 8:45am

That'd do it, it's not a jar mod, just put it in the mods folder with the rest of the mods for that pack.
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Sunday, March 8th 2015, 9:17am

thank you that was it its running perfectly now

GregoriusT

inactive IC² Dev but still active GT Dev

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Sunday, March 8th 2015, 10:41am

You can get corrupted Jars from your Server when the Internet is slow. I happen to get that all the time when trying to download IC² on 64kBit/sec, and that even though the Connection is as stable as usual (so very stable).
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

Sunday, March 8th 2015, 9:14pm

Posting here to notify, Player, that with our upcoming massive update to our private modpack: Mimic, Fastcraft will be included. We agree to the terms set forth for redistribution. The pack can be found on the FTB launcher under the third party pack code: understandyourchoice

All rules will be followed to remain compliant with both FTB and your, permission requirements.

Physicist

Coal Miner

Monday, March 9th 2015, 7:00am

Does fastcraft do anything with fire ticks? I got a Biome Decorater crash with more specifics than last time. It involves ticking fire, Biomes O Plenty, and Fastcraft.

http://pastebin.com/cWzKaxEf

Also, your mcmod.info file reports Fastcraft 1.17, still.

Monday, March 9th 2015, 7:46am

No, it's just running through my behavior transparent detection hook.

Tuesday, March 10th 2015, 8:07pm

Posting here to Notify Player that I have included fastcraft in my private pack.
I agree to all the terms and conditions and the pack will be available through the ftb launcher

Wednesday, March 11th 2015, 5:08am

I added fastcraft to my small mod pack version 1.19 , and I am getting a crash flying around . This http://pastebin.com/DJGRmAYK and this http://pastebin.com/eVwcPHtm

Will I have to remove one mod at a time to find out whats causing it ?

Wednesday, March 11th 2015, 7:08am

It's caused by having removed a mod which previously added some structures or a mod removed one of its structures in an update. Just update to Forge 1307, I've gotten a fix in there.

Counter:

Hits today: 17,937 | Hits yesterday: 80,423 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,182,628