You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, August 24th 2014, 1:55am

Quoted

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: asm error net.minecraft.entity.Entity [V'ELacO0FD2ZUG[V*LBWH$:8:c?4ab;_Db6M`cO.[; dr ;`'E3aKCI[36L7c=F'b]/^c$-#(WaS<#-Gc?%bc[BbG 0 1

Manual obfuscation? (I doubt an obfuscator would change exception messages)
Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
Need low-lag renewable power?
Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
Battery snot included.

xbony2

Copper Miner

• "xbony2" is male
  • United States

Sunday, August 24th 2014, 1:20pm

Quoted

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: asm error net.minecraft.entity.Entity [V'ELacO0FD2ZUG[V*LBWH$:8:c?4ab;_Db6M`cO.[; dr ;`'E3aKCI[36L7c=F'b]/^c$-#(WaS<#-Gc?%bc[BbG 0 1

Manual obfuscation? (I doubt an obfuscator would change exception messages)
That's some good obfuscation there, 10/10 will never be able to understand again.
Help the Official FTB Wiki reach 8000 9000 10,000 11,000 12,000 13,000 14,000 pages!

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background...

Tuesday, August 26th 2014, 8:51pm

I have to say, this made huge improvements serverside for chunk loading.

I would like to see support for cauldron if possable. If you cannot get it to work, that's go I can live without cauldron. I just know it has better performance over stock forge so the combination of fastcraft and cauldron should be great.

Wednesday, August 27th 2014, 6:44am

I'll try soon, although some of the optimizations of FastCraft and Cauldron overlap, reducing the combined benefit.

geels12

The stupid and evil one.

Wednesday, August 27th 2014, 8:43pm

May you add a way to make that leaves vanish nearly instantly after cutting down a tree please ? I'm not sure if this will improve anything or not, but that would be awesome if it would.

xbony2

Copper Miner

• "xbony2" is male
  • United States

Wednesday, August 27th 2014, 11:57pm

May you add a way to make that leaves vanish nearly instantly after cutting down a tree please ? I'm not sure if this will improve anything or not, but that would be awesome if it would.
It would probably have to be configurable, kinda game changing.
Help the Official FTB Wiki reach 8000 9000 10,000 11,000 12,000 13,000 14,000 pages!

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background...

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 10:50am

I'm almost certain there is already a mod for that.

However, I don't remember the link.

You will have to search for it yourself.

geels12

The stupid and evil one.

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 12:48pm

I'm almost certain there is already a mod for that.

However, I don't remember the link.

You will have to search for it yourself.
"FastLeafDecay", and I'm already playing with it. But I thought this would be great for fastcraft since leaves floating in the air might cause some lags since they'll check in each direction for a tree and mainly because it doesn't make sense.

GregoriusT

inactive IC² Dev but still active GT Dev

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 3:07pm

The Leaf Decay doesnt lag. It is a random Block Update what does that check, if something would lag then increasing the Speed of the Leaf decay. So your Suggestion is counterproductive.

The thing you may see lagging however is that there are Items on the ground after the decay has begun. That is Item Lag and has nothing to do with the Leaves themselves.
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

geels12

The stupid and evil one.

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 6:43pm

The Leaf Decay doesnt lag. It is a random Block Update what does that check, if something would lag then increasing the Speed of the Leaf decay. So your Suggestion is counterproductive.

The thing you may see lagging however is that there are Items on the ground after the decay has begun. That is Item Lag and has nothing to do with the Leaves themselves.
Okay than, I wasn't sure.

HanakoCZ

Industry2.0 server owner

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 10:04pm

Can it work on 1.7.2 also?

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 10:38pm

I use it on my 1.7.2 client, not sure if it helps :D
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

Tuesday, September 2nd 2014, 9:04am

New version, should fix another heavy code path sometimes causing heavy freezing. This one may be a bit unstable, thus needs testing ;)

Tuesday, September 2nd 2014, 11:44am

crash with ironchests

fastcraft 1.7 crashes with ironchests, 1.6 works fine
level552 has attached the following files:

Tuesday, September 2nd 2014, 2:18pm

Please try to reproduce the crash with the attached version and send me the fc_debug.txt from after it crashed. It should be in your game directory, next to options.txt.

Tuesday, September 2nd 2014, 2:57pm

here it is
level552 has attached the following file:
  • fc_debug.txt (21.08 kB - 203 times downloaded - latest: Yesterday, 10:47pm)

Tuesday, September 2nd 2014, 7:06pm

Version 1.8 should fix this crash.

Tuesday, September 2nd 2014, 7:13pm

Version 1.8 should fix this crash.
It crashed for me too.

1.8 does fix the crash but it does something weird with rendering blocks in the distance. Like there are tears and bits missing....

http://imgur.com/BbDveBs,2OtEehz

In the first image the wall on the left at the end should be solid but there's a pattern of rendered and non-rendered blocks
int he second image the mountain in the distances looks like it has snow on it but it doesn't, there seems to be some tearing

It didn't do this in version 1.3, the one I upgraded from.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "EBrarian" (Sep 2nd 2014, 8:33pm)

Tuesday, September 2nd 2014, 7:25pm

That's a rounding issue, I'll look into it.

Counter:

Hits today: 1,983 | Hits yesterday: 29,849 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,265,347