You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 21st 2015, 5:47pm

Quoted from "Entoarox"

Quoted from "hephinator"

FastCraft 1.22ctest13: http://puu.sh/jHxoX/1321bc680c.jpg
FastCraft 1.21: http://puu.sh/jHxxc/87ab7a799c.jpg

Seems that its acting like TreeCapitator Fun times.
Do the blocks themselves still remain, but just invisible? If so, please give the coordinates and angles it happens at, since that would mean invisible render chunks, and since it doesnt happen to everyone everywhere its likely an issue with the math that becomes noticeable at those coordinates.
Happens everywhere. Double checked to make sure Optifine wasnt the cause by removing it from the instance, Still happened. It was rather hilarious and I found it amusing. And, yes, the blocks still remain, just the top portion of the tree is gone, theyre just invisible for some reason. Wasn't able to identify what option could influence it.
I am having the exact same problem. Custom server running forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1492-1.7.10-universal.jar and Forge Essentials 1.4.2.872 with Sliptopia modpack. FE states specifically it conflicts with FastCraft 1.21 so I'm using 1.22ctest13 but having the same problem with it not rendering the world, though it also seems to be just the tops of trees and then only some of them. It also fails to render about 90% of the Advent of Ascension dimensions as well. Blocks are there but invisible or not "synced" with the client. You get rubberbanding and "xxx has moved incorrectly" errors. Looking forward to a possible fix! I've had to disable FastCraft and there is a very noticeable difference in new chunk generation with and without it.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "loddvs" (Aug 22nd 2015, 5:21am)

Friday, August 21st 2015, 9:06pm

Notification

This is to inform you that I will be using your mod Fastcraft in a public pack on Feed the Beast. The pack name is Ravencraft Core.

Friday, August 21st 2015, 10:25pm

Hi. I'm notifying you that unless otherwise stated, FastCraft will be included in the Default version of the contemporary modpack, Project Exchange. The pack will have a message describing it's inclusion and the standard for submitting bug reports with Fast Craft installed.

Sunday, August 23rd 2015, 7:20am

I would like to use this mod in my pack "Ultra Hostile" - which I want to get onto the FTB launcher

Sunday, August 23rd 2015, 2:07pm

Take my :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: that I crafted for you, because I'm going to use your mod "FastCraft" in my FTB 3rd party modpack "The EMC Factory" available under pack code "KarBoy2314PLTheEMCFactory"

Monday, August 24th 2015, 5:11am

ModPack Permission

Hello, I have put together a Unlisted Public Third Party Modpack called Anatta Pack and would like to know if I have the permissions to distribute FastCraft with my Non-Profit Third Party Modpack. Please get back to me as soon as you can; Thank you very much.

Tuesday, August 25th 2015, 12:02am

I was trying to get something to work with Custom NPCs to work, and stumbled upon a crash that is probably connected to this mod.

http://pastebin.com/9JsGB78e

Tuesday, August 25th 2015, 7:41am

Hi
Our Team is making a minecraft 1.7.10 modpack called AWTS , which we want to release on FTB lancher and AT Lancher (Not Yet)
We want to ask for your permission to include your cool mod (Fastcraft) in our modpack
thank you :D

Tuesday, August 25th 2015, 7:45am

Modpack Permission

Hi
Our Team is making a minecraft 1.7.10 modpack called AWTS , which we want to release on FTB lancher and AT Lancher (Not Yet)
We want to ask for your permission to include your cool mod (Fastcraft) in our modpack
thank you :D

Friday, August 28th 2015, 2:57pm

Take my :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: that I crafted for you, because I'm going to use your mod "FastCraft" in my 3rd party FTB modpack "The World of KarBow" that will be available under code "kingdowofkarbow"

Saturday, August 29th 2015, 3:53pm

1.8 Support

I need dat mod for 1.8 D:
Please update it :/

ProsperCraft

Tree Cutter

• "ProsperCraft" is male

Saturday, August 29th 2015, 5:29pm

Client Crash - FTB Infinity 1.10.1

http://pastebin.com/3RVr1wYt

The player was flying through a town.

Sunday, August 30th 2015, 1:31am

I have uploaded a new preview build at http://files.player.to/tmp/fastcraft-1.22-ctest14.jar

It'll fix a few more issues and offers some customization options regarding font rendering.

Sunday, August 30th 2015, 1:33am

http://pastebin.com/3RVr1wYt

The player was flying through a town.

This is caused by non-thread-safe behavior of some other mod. If you want to investigate try running with "-Dfastcraft.debug.fwel"

Sunday, August 30th 2015, 11:35pm

So I know you can't use this with Cauldron but can you use it with Spigot or Bukkit at all period if you have a way with combining it with either of those with Forge? Fastcraft is the only reason my server even functions. It's so much better than Cauldron's optimizations.

Monday, August 31st 2015, 5:28pm

With version 1.22 I support cauldron in theory, but its current maintainer doesn't really cooperate. FC needs Forge/Cauldron atm, I could possibly investigate Spigot after I ported to MC 1.8/1.9.

Monday, August 31st 2015, 6:10pm

Quoted from "Entoarox"

Quoted from "hephinator"

FastCraft 1.22ctest13: http://puu.sh/jHxoX/1321bc680c.jpg
FastCraft 1.21: http://puu.sh/jHxxc/87ab7a799c.jpg

Seems that its acting like TreeCapitator Fun times.
Do the blocks themselves still remain, but just invisible? If so, please give the coordinates and angles it happens at, since that would mean invisible render chunks, and since it doesnt happen to everyone everywhere its likely an issue with the math that becomes noticeable at those coordinates.
Happens everywhere. Double checked to make sure Optifine wasnt the cause by removing it from the instance, Still happened. It was rather hilarious and I found it amusing. And, yes, the blocks still remain, just the top portion of the tree is gone, theyre just invisible for some reason. Wasn't able to identify what option could influence it.
I am having the exact same problem. Custom server running forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1492-1.7.10-universal.jar and Forge Essentials 1.4.2.872 with Sliptopia modpack. FE states specifically it conflicts with FastCraft 1.21 so I'm using 1.22ctest13 but having the same problem with it not rendering the world, though it also seems to be just the tops of trees and then only some of them. It also fails to render about 90% of the Advent of Ascension dimensions as well. Blocks are there but invisible or not "synced" with the client. You get rubberbanding and "xxx has moved incorrectly" errors. Looking forward to a possible fix! I've had to disable FastCraft and there is a very noticeable difference in new chunk generation with and without it.

I'm having this issue also. Trying to find the culprit through process of elimination. Hopefully it won't be an issue caused by multiple mods :|

Monday, August 31st 2015, 6:36pm

Even with [WIP|1.7.10] FastCraft 1.21 ?

It's most likely FC's fault, depending on the specific world geometry and positions.

Monday, August 31st 2015, 8:26pm

using fastcraft

Using Fastcraft in my modpack

I will be using Fastcraft in my modpack lite tech pack on the FTB Launcher as a Unlisted 3rd Party pack.

I have read the rules of copyright and distribution, and the following
disclaimer is displayed on the launcher description and on the Modpack
Thread.

"<br><br>This pack contains <a color="aqua"
href="http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=10820">Fastcraft</a>, by Player, enabled by default. Fastcraft enhances Minecraft with increased performance. Bug reports being made directly to Mod Authors should state Fastcraft is enabled.

GregoriusT

inactive IC² Dev but still active GT Dev

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Monday, August 31st 2015, 8:43pm

I just had to change the Title a little Player. Please fix the wording if I did something wrong on that notice.
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

Counter:

Hits today: 1,866 | Hits yesterday: 29,849 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,265,230