You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, October 12th 2016, 7:16am

I don't know if some people can read posts a few posts ago but I'll quote it for you all again:
The 1.10 version will take a while, it's tricky.
In addition for ypu, Player:

I am using your mod in my WIP Privat MP which is a lightly changed FTB Infinity Evolved MP with a few more mods as currently in it and since it isn't the original FTB-IE MP I let you now that I use your mod.
If it will be stable and finished and publich then I'll response again in this thread :).

Saturday, October 22nd 2016, 1:27pm

Hello everybody. I have a problem: I'm using minecraft 1.7.10 forge and the last build of FastCraft mod. And when I'm on the server, this mod hides holograms. They only are shown while i'm looking at them. I also tried to turn off different functions in the config file. But nothing happens. Help me please to enable showing of holograms on a server. (plugin HologramsDisplays with ProtocolLib).
Thanks in advance.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "VENTO" (Oct 22nd 2016, 3:13pm)

Monday, October 24th 2016, 4:33pm

Hello everybody. I have a problem: I'm using minecraft 1.7.10 forge and the last build of FastCraft mod. And when I'm on the server, this mod hides holograms. They only are shown while i'm looking at them. I also tried to turn off different functions in the config file. But nothing happens. Help me please to enable showing of holograms on a server. (plugin HologramsDisplays with ProtocolLib).
Thanks in advance.
Up!

Anybody can help me?

Monday, October 24th 2016, 10:29pm

Quoted from "VENTO"

Thanks in advance.
Up!
Anybody can help me?
Hi,
WHat plugins are you currently running?
Are you running Fastcraft both client and server side?
Are you running the lastest version of HD?
Do you have a server log?

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 11:23am

Quoted from "VENTO"

Thanks in advance.
Up!
Anybody can help me?
Hi,
WHat plugins are you currently running?
Are you running Fastcraft both client and server side?
Are you running the lastest version of HD?
Do you have a server log?
1. PersmissionEX, Essentials, ChatManager, HolographicDisplays, ProtocolLib.
2. Yes. I also tried to run Fastcraft only on client.
3. Yes
4. Yes, I have. But there is no crashes.

P.S. I also tried to change this value in config: cullNamedEntities
But it doesn't affects on my problem.

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 5:55pm

Notification of Fastcraft Being Used in Skoots Pack

Hello player, I am just letting you know I am using Fastcraft in Skoots Pack, a private pack just being used my myself and a few friends. I will make sure everyone is aware.

Thanks,
Skoots

Monday, October 31st 2016, 2:54pm

You may have to disable culling (enableCullingTweaks=false) to make holograms work since they are actually outside the player's view as the entity position is concerned.

Friday, November 4th 2016, 3:10pm

You may have to disable culling (enableCullingTweaks=false) to make holograms work since they are actually outside the player's view as the entity position is concerned.
So, I have disabled this in config. But there is an "anomaly" on my server. If I at a distance of more than 20 blocks - the Holograms are visible. If I come closer to them - they become invisible. How can I sovlve this problem? I am using Thermos the latest build.

Saturday, November 5th 2016, 3:09pm

Notification

Hi wanted to notify you that I'm using fastcraft in a public modpack.
The pack is not completed as I am now going through permission lists.
Hopefully up within the week.

Thank you for your hard work!

Wednesday, November 16th 2016, 8:38pm

Forge 1.11 came out and still 1.10.2 version not released

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Wednesday, November 16th 2016, 8:42pm

Well observed.
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Tuesday, November 22nd 2016, 8:57am

Hi Player,

at the moment I'm creating a private Modpack and I'd like to use Fastcraft.
Thank you for this mod.

Cheers

risto

Sunday, November 27th 2016, 1:23pm

I'm using Fastcraft in my modpack Shattered, hosted on the FTB Launcher.
Forum link: https://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads…attered.197905/

Many thanks

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 4:44am

Hi Player,

With regards to AtomicStrykers Ruins mod...
drakray: The incompatibility is due to FC currently not detecting the mod, thus leaving compatibility code disabled.
Is there any chance that FastCraft will be updated to resolve the "RUINSTRIGGER" issue for v1.7.10? Is there a "compatible" version of FastCraft for v1.7.10 that does not have this issue?

Appreciate all your hard work.

Many thanks and regards,
Brad

Friday, December 9th 2016, 3:33pm

Just wanted to let you know I am using FastCraft 1.23 in a public modpack called TechPile on the Technic and FTB Launchers, thank you.

ProsperCraft

Tree Cutter

• "ProsperCraft" is male

Tuesday, December 13th 2016, 8:01pm

Client crash - java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 32783

Thursday, January 5th 2017, 3:37pm

Modpack

I use your mod in my privat modpack. Its so awesome!!!!

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 11:03pm

Thanks a lot for your work with this mod, it's great.

Just to notify you, I am using fastcraft in a semi-public modpack (yet to be released).

Friday, January 13th 2017, 7:59pm

Minecraft client keeps crashing on a modded server and the crash reports point towards FastCraft as the cause

I have recently started playing on a friend's server that is running The 1.7.10 Pack which contains FastCraft 1.23. We have dealt with some problems on the server already related to some mod packs interfering with one another or a problem that has been sorted by rolling back a mod by a couple versions. However one particular problem keeps cropping up and none of us know how to fix it.
Every so often when I'm on the server my client completely crashes and I have to
restart it which can take some time. The circumstances when the crash occurs varies from when I'm building normally to when I'm gliding around. The crashing occurs more frequently when I teleport. Every time someone on the server has crashed, an identical crash report is produced stating that the issue is related to or is caused by FastCraft. I have attached a few of the recent crash reports to show the similarity.

The server is running version 0.9.3 of the modpack and we have added the following mods:

Aether

AppleCore

Archimedes Ships

Custom NPCs

Decocraft

DrZarks MosCreatures

ExtraTic

Gilded games util

Open Modular Turrets

Spice of Life

And removed the following for the stated reasons:

RFTools (interfered with the Aether dimension causing it to become collapsed)

MCA (caused a number of client crashes when you attack certain animals)

RadixCore (related to MCA)
I have reported this to the mod pack creators and they recommended that I also post about it here.
The group is aware that our meddling could be the cause of the crashing but we'd still be glad if the problem could be fixed as we've all put a good amount of time and work into the server.
GrimJellynton has attached the following files:

Friday, January 13th 2017, 9:05pm

mod_ThreadedLighting is inherently broken and can't be supported by Fastcraft or really any other mod. You'll have to remove it by either removing aether+gilded games util or by disabling the threadedlighting part from the gilded games util jar. You can do so by editing the META-INF/MANIFEST.MF file and removing the line starting with "FMLCorePlugin".

Counter:

Hits today: 8,432 | Hits yesterday: 1,368 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,304,523