You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Blaster

CUO and Head Designer of Blaster Adventure Terain Generation inc.

• "Blaster" is male
  • "Blaster" started this thread
  • Australia

Location: Never in the same place for long (gotta love analysis sometimes)

Sunday, August 24th 2014, 11:56am

Shrine Runner: The Upcoming Return and mod requests

Thanks to Hardcore Questing Mode, I'm going to be getting out a version of Shrine Runner for 1.7.10 (you have my word for this time). However, unlike previous incarnations of the idea, I want to get your opinions about what mods should be put in. I have a mod list that I'm working on putting the pack together as I post this but what mods would you guys like to see? I'll put together screenshots once I start building the map (once a mod pack is ready to use). It won't be like any of its previous incarnations (there was a larger story and sidequests in previous versions), but instead initial releases will be like other Skyblock maps (the sidequests will come latter).

In regards to the mod requests. I'll be privately polling the requests and the top 5 will be added (unless there's a technical issue and i physically can't get them to "play nice" with the current mods, in which case it will go to the next one down that works).

Mediaholics: http://mediaholicreviews.blogspot.com.au/

Thank you to all who are working on updating the Wiki

Blaster Analysis and Reviews inc. Part of
Blaster Adventure Terrain Gen .inc