You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • "Chocohead" started this thread
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Monday, September 1st 2014, 8:15pm

[IC2 Build 711] British Translation

You may be wondering why IC2 needs a British translation. The Queen said so: https://twitter.com/Queen_UK/status/476630784108134400

So Coffee is now Tea, armour is spelt right, and some other things I thought needed changing ;)
Chocohead has attached the following files:
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Chocohead" (Apr 7th 2015, 3:48pm) with the following reason: Updated 679 -> 711

chaoschamp

Lord of disorder and madness

• "chaoschamp" is male

Tuesday, September 2nd 2014, 12:29pm

yep indeed but coffee is coffee in england. there's probably more people who like coffee than tea.
bass
culture
rocks!!!

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Tuesday, September 2nd 2014, 12:42pm

Tea is a British thing though, and so fits more than coffee :P
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

chaoschamp

Lord of disorder and madness

• "chaoschamp" is male

Tuesday, September 2nd 2014, 7:52pm

Tea is a British thing though, and so fits more than coffee :P

actually no.
bass
culture
rocks!!!

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Tuesday, September 2nd 2014, 8:06pm

It is what it is.

I see this too much.

Blockmaster139

Cute and fluffy

Tuesday, September 2nd 2014, 10:11pm

Do not listen to this 'chaoschamp' individual. He lacks the spirit and class of a true Brit. I assume he is one of those heinous plebian coffee consumers. Tut!
Now you see me, now you don't...

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Location: Selling IndustrialWow: You'll be saying Wow everytime you use this mod!

Friday, September 12th 2014, 7:13pm

"Black" Tea was originally mostly from china, however many civilisations had their own versions and still do, since it is just flavoured leaves in water. Britain started the second major production of the black tea leaf in india and for a very long time was drunk far more than coffee, however in recent years american globalisation has led to coffee beating tea. However, the UK is still the 5th largest consumer of tea, with the US at 70th, so it is still considered a "british" thing. Place 1 through 4 mostly don't use black tea, and instead use other non-chinese leaves.

I say black tea since "Tea" has now become a generic term, instead of just referring to the tea plant.

PS.
DIET COKE > TEA > COFFEE 24/7
GT Textures: 281/ ∞ (0.0%) Complete. Screw this.
Sirus is the greatest person on the planet ever and I adore him and his work in every way possible. ~ GregoriusT 2014
Greatest thing on the internet.

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Friday, September 12th 2014, 7:32pm

What he said ^

I see this too much.

xbony2

Copper Miner

• "xbony2" is male
  • United States

Friday, September 12th 2014, 10:48pm

I don't tea or coffee! Haha!
Help the Official FTB Wiki reach 8000 9000 10,000 11,000 12,000 13,000 14,000 pages!

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background...

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Monday, February 2nd 2015, 5:12pm

Updated to 667. Noticed a bug the main IC2 lang file too, that could really really break things.

I see this too much.

Wednesday, February 4th 2015, 3:15am

You may be wondering why IC2 needs a British translation. The Queen said so: https://twitter.com/Queen_UK/status/476630784108134400

So Coffee is now Tea, armour is spelt right, and some other things I thought needed changing ;)

So is fibre, centre, colour, mould, Aluminium, Sulphur (I know sulfur is also valid, but it was the former while I was learning about it) polariser, cropanalyser and electrolyser and other assorted menagerie spelt like I typed so?

If so, the Commonwealth thanks you... :) If you missed some out, please use my list as inspiration to go over it once again. Either way thanks for the effort.

And sometimes it feels like I am the only one saying Zed for the last letter in the alphabet these days.

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Wednesday, February 4th 2015, 7:49pm

Yeah, pretty much. If any are missing right now, it's because I uploaded the wrong version :P

I see this too much.

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Wednesday, February 18th 2015, 8:10pm

Updated to 679 for the crop changes

I see this too much.

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Tuesday, April 7th 2015, 3:39pm

Updated to 711

I see this too much.

Tuesday, August 11th 2015, 7:00pm

will be include in next Build...
Check out my mods here.