You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 1:11am

@Manuepolis23
Try the newest version, and if it still doesn't work give most the full log, and other mods that you are using.

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 1:14pm

now it's ok,thanks

Nick_77ab2

Tree Cutter

• "Nick_77ab2" is male

Monday, December 8th 2014, 11:47pm

server start fail chrislikesbirds???

server start failure:

Spoiler Spoiler

Caught exception from carbon_mod
cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.chrislikesbirds.proxy.Keyboard
at cpw.mods.fml.common.ProxyInjector.inject(ProxyInjector.java:76) ~[ProxyInjector.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:492) ~[FMLModContainer.class:?]
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor5.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_72]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_72]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) ~[minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) ~[minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) ~[minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) ~[minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) ~[minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:208) ~[LoadController.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:187) ~[LoadController.class:?]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_72]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_72]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_72]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_72]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) ~[minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) ~[minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) ~[minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) ~[minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) ~[minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:118) [LoadController.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:492) [Loader.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:87) [FMLServerHandler.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:314) [FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:117) [lt.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685) [li.class:?]
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.chrislikesbirds.proxy.Keyboard
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191) ~[launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_72]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_72]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.ModClassLoader.loadClass(ModClassLoader.java:58) ~[ModClassLoader.class:?]
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_72]
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_72]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.ProxyInjector.inject(ProxyInjector.java:59) ~[ProxyInjector.class:?]
... 27 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
[17:39:27] [Server thread/WARN] [FML/]: Can't revert to frozen GameData state without freezing first.[17:39:27] [Server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Applying holder lookups

Nick_77ab2

Tree Cutter

• "Nick_77ab2" is male

Monday, December 8th 2014, 11:49pm

forgot how to change it to programming language text

Friday, December 12th 2014, 2:04am

@Nick_77ab2
Are you using the latest version? If not please update.

Saturday, December 13th 2014, 6:48pm

That server error happens with latest version.

Nick_77ab2

Tree Cutter

• "Nick_77ab2" is male

Saturday, December 13th 2014, 8:57pm

@Nick_77ab2
Are you using the latest version? If not please update.
yes i am using the latest as said above me

Friday, December 19th 2014, 3:07am

@Nick_77ab2
Sorry for taking so long to respond.
Version 0.13 should fix that issue.

Nick_77ab2

Tree Cutter

• "Nick_77ab2" is male

Friday, December 19th 2014, 8:25pm

k thanks

iLLHunter

iLLest of all the Hunters

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 4:03am

Can you add enchantment IDs to cfg?

Source code

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Duplicate enchantment id! class fox.spiteful.forbidden.enchantments.EnchantmentCluster and class com.chrislikesbirds.Enchantment.SpeedBoost Enchantment ID:66

It does not say carbon tech in there so I had to do some research, which lead me here

xbony2

Copper Miner

• "xbony2" is male
  • United States

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 1:56pm

Uh, you could change ForbiddenMagic's IDs?
Help the Official FTB Wiki reach 8000 9000 10,000 11,000 12,000 13,000 14,000 pages!

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background...

iLLHunter

iLLest of all the Hunters

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 9:00pm

Thanks, Sherlock, that's what I did to get the game to launch. It is not a solution to the issue however.
This mod does not yet have configurable enchantment IDs. I suggested it should. enchantment and potion IDs have not yet moved to modID:modItem, so having configurable IDs makes the mod more pack/server friendly

Monday, April 27th 2015, 8:27pm

Enchantment ID

I will add that in the next version.

Thursday, August 4th 2016, 5:20pm

Looks like an awesome mod, may I use this in my modpack? Also alot of the energy creation seems so OP at first glance but when I've looked into detail in crafting them, I can see why they make so much energy. At first I thought Advanced Solar Panels were more balanced but comparing the cost to your mod shows that it's not. Anyway, awesome mod, only thing I would change is how much energy anitmatter creates (it makes 128x more energy to make it) in a reactor but editing the config can solve that. The tools and armour are great and fair compared to how expensive they are.
When life gives you YouTube, watch The Yogscast.