You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, August 25th 2014, 5:11pm

The old Minetweaker GT Recipe List Thread

Link to github repository owned by DreamMasterXXL. It's now a foundation of this thread.
https://github.com/Dream-Master/Mods-Get-Gregged

I wanted to make this thread in GT section of forums but I have no such option. If possible I would like to request this thread to be moved there.

We are entering
the 1.7.10 era. And I'm working on GT based modpack. Since I want that modpack
to focus on survival having GT as a base, I'd like to make some balance changes
to recipes in other mods using Mine Tweaker.
I came in to
conclusion that we could maybe do this together. Let's all share ideas on how
to make other mods more Greggy.
Here is the
list of mods that I want to build this pack with. I am open on ideas on how to expand that
list. Keep in mind the theme of this modpack. All magic, RF and weapon based
mods are outright denied. Decoration mods very welcome.
Present mods:
AppliedEnergetics
BetterStorage
BiblioCraft
BiblioWoods
Binniemods
BuildCraft
CarpenterBlocks
Chisel
Forestry
Gravisuit
NuclearControl
Immibismicroblocks
IndustrialCraft
PFAA
Railcraft
Redlogic
SpiceOfLife

Mods not yet added:
Pam'sHarvestCraft or similar
Galacticraft

Mods not yet available:
GregTech
HungerOverhaul
LogisticPipes

I'm still
debating if I should use harvestcraft or some other similar mod. If you have
propositions let me know. About Galacticraft. My player base would be
interested in this but I know nothing about that mod. I checked wiki but information's
there are not very informative. I know you can go to some other planets (dimensions)
but I know nothing about what this mod adds to the game. Any feedback would be appreciated.

But this topic
is supposed to be about Gregging other mod recipes. I'd like to make progress in other mods be dependent
on your progress in GT. Post recipes in any format you like. If you have them
already written in mine tweaker code, that would be most welcome.
Just let's try to keep this in somewhat proper manner. If you are posting your changed recipe do this format:
Mods name/Item name/Recipe Type(SD-shaped, SL-shapeless)/Recipe
In case of mine tweaker code, post whole thing.

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Ultimoos" (Jan 30th 2015, 3:12pm)

Mine_Sasha

A ninja with a composite unbreakable armor made out of diamond and carbon nanotubes :3

Monday, August 25th 2014, 5:14pm

It's a shame you don't add Thaumcraft 4, because GregTech support it very well and even add technomagical related stuff to it :P

Monday, August 25th 2014, 8:52pm

mmmm, IronChests

Source code

recipes.remove(<IronChest:BlockIronChest:*>);
recipes.remove(<IronChest:copperIronUpgrade>);
recipes.remove(<IronChest:copperSilverUpgrade>);
recipes.remove(<IronChest:diamondCrystalUpgrade>);
recipes.remove(<IronChest:diamondObsidianUpgrade>);
recipes.remove(<IronChest:goldDiamondUpgrade>);
recipes.remove(<IronChest:ironGoldUpgrade>);
recipes.remove(<IronChest:silverGoldUpgrade>);
recipes.remove(<IronChest:woodCopperUpgrade>);
recipes.remove(<IronChest:woodIronUpgrade>);
recipes.addShaped(<IronChest:BlockIronChest:7>, [[<minecraft:dirt>, <minecraft:dirt>, <minecraft:dirt>], [<minecraft:dirt>, <minecraft:chest>, <minecraft:dirt>], [<minecraft:dirt>, <minecraft:dirt>, <minecraft:dirt>]]);
recipes.addShaped(<IronChest:BlockIronChest:3>, [[<ore:plateCopper>, <ore:plateCopper>, <ore:plateCopper>], [<ore:plateCopper>, <minecraft:chest>, <ore:plateCopper>], [<ore:plateCopper>, <ore:plateCopper>, <ore:plateCopper>]]);
recipes.addShaped(<IronChest:BlockIronChest:0>, [[<ore:plateIron>, <ore:plateIron>, <ore:plateIron>], [<ore:plateIron>, <IronChest:BlockIronChest:3>, <ore:plateIron>], [<ore:plateIron>, <ore:plateIron>, <ore:plateIron>]]);
recipes.addShaped(<IronChest:BlockIronChest:4>, [[<ore:plateSilver>, <ore:plateSilver>, <ore:plateSilver>], [<ore:plateSilver>, <IronChest:BlockIronChest:0>, <ore:plateSilver>], [<ore:plateSilver>, <ore:plateSilver>, <ore:plateSilver>]]);
recipes.addShaped(<IronChest:BlockIronChest:1>, [[<ore:plateGold>, <ore:plateGold>, <ore:plateGold>], [<ore:plateGold>, <IronChest:BlockIronChest:4>, <ore:plateGold>], [<ore:plateGold>, <ore:plateGold>, <ore:plateGold>]]);
recipes.addShaped(<IronChest:BlockIronChest:2>, [[<ore:plateDiamond>, <ore:plateDiamond>, <ore:plateDiamond>], [<ore:plateDiamond>, <IronChest:BlockIronChest:1>, <ore:plateDiamond>], [<ore:plateDiamond>, <ore:plateDiamond>, <ore:plateDiamond>]]);
recipes.addShaped(<IronChest:BlockIronChest:5>, [[<ore:plateGlass>, <ore:plateGlass>, <ore:plateGlass>], [<ore:plateGlass>, <IronChest:BlockIronChest:2>, <ore:plateGlass>], [<ore:plateGlass>, <ore:plateGlass>, <ore:plateGlass>]]);
recipes.addShaped(<IronChest:BlockIronChest:6>, [[<ore:plateObsidian>, <ore:plateObsidian>, <ore:plateObsidian>], [<ore:plateObsidian>, <IronChest:BlockIronChest:2>, <ore:plateObsidian>], [<ore:plateObsidian>, <ore:plateObsidian>, <ore:plateObsidian>]]);
Official GregTech wiki guy for the official FTB wiki: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech
Unofficial GregTech IRC channel: irc.esper.net #GregTech

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Monday, August 25th 2014, 9:20pm

Source code

recipes.addShaped(<IronChest:BlockIronChest:7>, [[<minecraft:dirt>, <minecraft:dirt>, <minecraft:dirt>], [<minecraft:dirt>, <minecraft:chest>, <minecraft:dirt>], [<minecraft:dirt>, <minecraft:dirt>, <minecraft:dirt>]]);

That's no different from the normal recipe :P Looking at it, the normal recipe uses ore dictionary dirt, so the only nerf to the recipe is that you can't use podzol
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

xbony2

Copper Miner

• "xbony2" is male
  • United States

Monday, August 25th 2014, 9:48pm

Oh hey, that's my mod.
Help the Official FTB Wiki reach 8000 9000 10,000 11,000 12,000 13,000 14,000 pages!

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background...

Tuesday, August 26th 2014, 12:58pm

It's a shame you don't add Thaumcraft 4, because GregTech support it very well and even add technomagical related stuff to it :P

Thaumcraft is a great mod there is no denying it. But, it's very stand alone. It does not contribute in enhancing tech based play. It requires you to focus on it completely, turning your attention away from other mods. All the mods I have listed are working with each other supplying each other with features that other mods do not have. Thaumcraft can work alongside those mods fine, but does not contribute anything. I'm looking for mods that add features not present in current composition. So everything can be turned in to well integrated system.

That is why I'm still not sure about Galacticraft. Having to go through GT progression in order to visit farther planets, seems like a great game goal. However I have no idea what do you get from visiting those planets.

And thanks for ironchest recipes.

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Tuesday, August 26th 2014, 1:04pm

You get new dimensions with fancy gravity n oxygen to deal with. Its colonization!
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

HanakoCZ

Industry2.0 server owner

Saturday, August 30th 2014, 1:21pm

My BC pipes nerf:

Source code

//cobble pipe nerf
recipes.removeShaped(<BuildCraft|Transport:item.buildcraftPipe.pipeitemscobblestone>);
recipes.addShaped(<BuildCraft|Transport:item.buildcraftPipe.pipeitemscobblestone> * 1,
  [[<ore:stoneCobble>, <minecraft:glass>, <ore:stoneCobble>] ] );

//stone pipe nerf
recipes.removeShaped(<BuildCraft|Transport:item.buildcraftPipe.pipeitemsstone>);
recipes.addShaped(<BuildCraft|Transport:item.buildcraftPipe.pipeitemsstone> * 1,
  [[<ore:stone>, <minecraft:glass>, <ore:stone>] ] );

//wood pipe nerf
recipes.removeShaped(<BuildCraft|Transport:item.buildcraftPipe.pipeitemswood>);
recipes.addShaped(<BuildCraft|Transport:item.buildcraftPipe.pipeitemswood> * 1,
  [[<ore:plankWood>, <minecraft:glass>, <ore:plankWood>] ] );    

//quartz pipe nerf
  recipes.removeShaped(<BuildCraft|Transport:item.buildcraftPipe.pipeitemsquartz>);
recipes.addShaped(<BuildCraft|Transport:item.buildcraftPipe.pipeitemsquartz> * 1,
  [[<ore:plateNetherQuartz>, <minecraft:glass>, <ore:plateNetherQuartz>] ] );

//iron pipe nerf  
recipes.removeShaped(<BuildCraft|Transport:item.buildcraftPipe.pipeitemsiron>);
recipes.addShaped(<BuildCraft|Transport:item.buildcraftPipe.pipeitemsiron> * 1,
  [[<ore:plateIron>, <minecraft:glass>, <ore:plateIron>] ] );

//sandstone pipe nerf
recipes.removeShaped(<BuildCraft|Transport:item.buildcraftPipe.pipeitemssandstone>);
recipes.addShaped(<BuildCraft|Transport:item.buildcraftPipe.pipeitemssandstone> * 1,
  [[<ore:stoneSand>, <minecraft:glass>, <ore:stoneSand>] ] );

//gold pipe nerf
recipes.removeShaped(<BuildCraft|Transport:item.buildcraftPipe.pipeitemsgold>);
recipes.addShaped(<BuildCraft|Transport:item.buildcraftPipe.pipeitemsgold> * 1,
  [[<ore:plateGold>, <minecraft:glass>, <ore:plateGold>] ] );

//diamond pipe nerf  
recipes.removeShaped(<BuildCraft|Transport:item.buildcraftPipe.pipeitemsdiamond>);
recipes.addShaped(<BuildCraft|Transport:item.buildcraftPipe.pipeitemsdiamond> * 4,
  [[<ore:gearGtDiamond>, <minecraft:glass>, <ore:gearGtDiamond>],[null, <ore:circuitBasic>, null] ] );

//obsidian pipe nerf  
 recipes.removeShaped(<BuildCraft|Transport:item.buildcraftPipe.pipeitemsobsidian>);
recipes.addShaped(<BuildCraft|Transport:item.buildcraftPipe.pipeitemsobsidian> * 1,
  [[<ore:plateObsidian>, <minecraft:glass>, <ore:plateObsidian>] ] );

//emerald pipe nerf
recipes.removeShaped(<BuildCraft|Transport:item.buildcraftPipe.pipeitemsemerald>);
recipes.addShaped(<BuildCraft|Transport:item.buildcraftPipe.pipeitemsemerald> * 1,
  [[<ore:plateEmerald>, <minecraft:glass>, <ore:plateEmerald>] ] );       

//lazuli pipe nerf  
recipes.removeShaped(<BuildCraft|Transport:item.buildcraftPipe.pipeitemslapis>);
recipes.addShaped(<BuildCraft|Transport:item.buildcraftPipe.pipeitemslapis> * 4,
  [[<minecraft:lapis_block>, <minecraft:glass>, <minecraft:lapis_block>] ] );

//daizuli pipe nerf  
recipes.removeShaped(<BuildCraft|Transport:item.buildcraftPipe.pipeitemsdaizuli>);
recipes.addShaped(<BuildCraft|Transport:item.buildcraftPipe.pipeitemsdaizuli> * 4,
  [[<minecraft:lapis_block>, <minecraft:glass>, <ore:gearGtDiamond>] ] );

//emzuli pipe nerf  
recipes.removeShaped(<BuildCraft|Transport:item.buildcraftPipe.pipeitemsemzuli>);
recipes.addShaped(<BuildCraft|Transport:item.buildcraftPipe.pipeitemsemzuli> * 1,
  [[<ore:plateLapis>, <minecraft:glass>, <ore:plateEmerald>] ] );  

//void pipe nerf
recipes.removeShaped(<BuildCraft|Transport:item.buildcraftPipe.pipeitemsvoid>);
recipes.addShaped(<BuildCraft|Transport:item.buildcraftPipe.pipeitemsvoid> * 1,
  [[<ore:gemEnderPearl>, <minecraft:glass>, <ore:plateRedstone>] ] );

//stripes pipe nerf
recipes.removeShaped(<BuildCraft|Transport:item.buildcraftPipe.pipeitemsstripes>);
recipes.addShaped(<BuildCraft|Transport:item.buildcraftPipe.pipeitemsstripes> * 4,
  [[<ore:gearGtGold>, <minecraft:glass>, <ore:gearGtGold>] ] );

For GC: We also will add it to our server, with 1.7.10 update. In 1.6.4 we used it, now it will be better, but we had problems to force worldgen on new planets our way :) (Probably I didnt tried enough though)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "HanakoCZ" (Aug 30th 2014, 1:28pm)

Monday, September 1st 2014, 6:19pm

Useful thread, recently i started nerf railcraft. I disabled blast furnace and rolling machine in RC configs, and used this tweak

Source code

import mods.ic2.Compressor; 
	//remove cheap crowbar
	recipes.removeShaped(<Railcraft:tool.crowbar>);
	recipes.removeShaped(<Railcraft:tool.crowbar.reinforced>); 
	//cokeblock
	recipes.removeShaped(<Railcraft:tile.railcraft.cube>);
	Compressor.addRecipe(<Railcraft:tile.railcraft.cube>, <Railcraft:fuel.coke> * 9);
	//rolling machine recipies (rails)
	recipes.addShaped(<Railcraft:part.rail:1> * 4,
	[[<Railcraft:part.rail>, <minecraft:redstone>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:23086>],
	[<Railcraft:part.rail>, <minecraft:redstone>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:23086>],
	[<Railcraft:part.rail>, <minecraft:redstone>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:23086>]]);
	recipes.addShaped(<Railcraft:part.rail:3> * 4,
	[[<Railcraft:part.rail>, <minecraft:blaze_powder>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:23086>],
	[<Railcraft:part.rail>, <minecraft:blaze_powder>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:23086>],
	[<Railcraft:part.rail>, <minecraft:blaze_powder>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:23086>]]);

Somebody has still ideas about RC nerf?

Tuesday, September 2nd 2014, 8:51am

Instead of turning off rolling machine completely, I would rather find a way to remove iron and steel plate recipes from it. Does mine tweaker support RC in that matter?

Periphera_

Tree Cutter

• "Periphera_" is male

Tuesday, September 2nd 2014, 2:05pm

Instead of turning off rolling machine completely, I would rather find a way to remove iron and steel plate recipes from it. Does mine tweaker support RC in that matter?

Yes. it does.

My colleague (Virezz) and I have been creating our custom modpack for 1.7.10, which launches on Friday. We have a variety of mods, including TE, Blood Magic, Buildcraft, Extra Utilities, etc...and have used minetweaker to alter numerous recipes with the aim of maintaining balance alongside GT. Basically, GT is used as the benchmark in terms of processing and materials used.

For example, Basic TE machine frames require aluminium plates, whereas the Resonant machine frames will require tungsten plates and an enderium gear. Enderium can only be processed via GT Blast Furnace and Vacuum Freezer.

If you want to take a look at some of the recipe changes we've made, feel free:

(sorry, link no longer active)

For further info, you can check the link for our sub-reddit in my signature...we still have a few things to change, but most of the info will be there in the next couple of days.
:Geothermal Generator: Custom Modded Minecraft ~ http://www.reddit.com/r/tartarusredux/ :Geothermal Generator:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Periphera_" (Sep 2nd 2014, 8:03pm)

Lefty

MineTweaker :O

• "Lefty" is male

Tuesday, September 2nd 2014, 10:33pm

I try to gregify Lanteacraft (http://lanteacraft.com/wiki/Stargate) because of Stargate and it can use IC2 energy to power the gates :D

http://imgur.com/MfzKcZ1
will post it in the next days :)

Lefty

MineTweaker :O

• "Lefty" is male

Friday, September 5th 2014, 8:26pm

Source code

#
# LanteaCraft
#
recipes.remove(<LanteaCraft:stargateBase:*>);
recipes.addShaped(<LanteaCraft:stargateBase:0>, [[<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32654>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32694>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32654>], [<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32674>, <gregtech:gt.blockmachines:17>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32674>], [<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32684>, <minecraft:stained_hardened_clay:9>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32684>]]);
recipes.addShaped(<LanteaCraft:stargateBase:4>, [[<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32654>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32694>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32654>], [<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32674>, <gregtech:gt.blockmachines:17>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32674>], [<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32684>, <minecraft:stained_hardened_clay:3>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32684>]]);
recipes.addShaped(<LanteaCraft:stargateBase:8>, [[<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32654>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32694>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32654>], [<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32674>, <gregtech:gt.blockmachines:17>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32674>], [<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32684>, <minecraft:stained_hardened_clay:11>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32684>]]);
recipes.addShaped(<LanteaCraft:stargateBase:12>, [[<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32654>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32694>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32654>], [<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32674>, <gregtech:gt.blockmachines:17>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32674>], [<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32684>, <minecraft:stained_hardened_clay:13>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32684>]]);
recipes.remove(<LanteaCraft:stargateRing:*>);
recipes.addShaped(<LanteaCraft:stargateRing:0>, [[<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32654>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32694>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32654>], [<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32684>, <gregtech:gt.blockcasings:7>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32684>], [<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32604>, <minecraft:stained_hardened_clay:9>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32604>]]);
recipes.addShaped(<LanteaCraft:stargateRing:2>, [[<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32654>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32694>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32654>], [<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32684>, <gregtech:gt.blockcasings:7>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32684>], [<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32604>, <minecraft:stained_hardened_clay:3>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32604>]]);
recipes.addShaped(<LanteaCraft:stargateRing:4>, [[<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32654>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32694>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32654>], [<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32684>, <gregtech:gt.blockcasings:7>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32684>], [<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32604>, <minecraft:stained_hardened_clay:11>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32604>]]);
recipes.addShaped(<LanteaCraft:stargateRing:6>, [[<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32654>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32694>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32654>], [<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32684>, <gregtech:gt.blockcasings:7>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32684>], [<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32604>, <minecraft:stained_hardened_clay:13>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32604>]]);
recipes.addShaped(<LanteaCraft:stargateRing:1>, [[<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32644>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32694>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32644>], [<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32684>, <gregtech:gt.blockcasings:7>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32684>], [<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32604>, <minecraft:stained_hardened_clay:9>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32604>]]);
recipes.addShaped(<LanteaCraft:stargateRing:3>, [[<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32644>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32694>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32644>], [<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32684>, <gregtech:gt.blockcasings:7>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32684>], [<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32604>, <minecraft:stained_hardened_clay:3>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32604>]]);
recipes.addShaped(<LanteaCraft:stargateRing:5>, [[<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32644>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32694>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32644>], [<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32684>, <gregtech:gt.blockcasings:7>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32684>], [<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32604>, <minecraft:stained_hardened_clay:11>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32604>]]);
recipes.addShaped(<LanteaCraft:stargateRing:7>, [[<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32644>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32694>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32644>], [<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32684>, <gregtech:gt.blockcasings:7>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32684>], [<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32604>, <minecraft:stained_hardened_clay:13>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32604>]]);
recipes.remove(<LanteaCraft:stargateDHD>);
recipes.addShaped(<LanteaCraft:stargateDHD>, [[null, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32694>, null], [<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32684>, <gregtech:gt.blockmachines:17>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32684>], [<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32706>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32706>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32706>]]);

So what do you think? :D (Yes I know I don't use oredict names, because I was too lazy and /mt hand was faster :D^^
So here a few screens: http://imgur.com/MYegA1b,OHfzKaJ,Mrh8t8M…ZaesgdH,wstFR8M ^^

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Lefty" (Sep 5th 2014, 8:35pm)

HanakoCZ

Industry2.0 server owner

Friday, September 5th 2014, 9:02pm

when players of our servers will find this threat, we will die :)

malcanteth

Tree Cutter

• "malcanteth" is female

Monday, September 15th 2014, 9:40am

Forestry nerfs:

Spoiler Spoiler

Source code

//sturdy casing nerf
recipes.remove(<Forestry:sturdyMachine>);
recipes.addShaped(<Forestry:sturdyMachine>, [[<ore:plateBronze>, <ore:plateBronze>, <ore:plateBronze>], [<ore:plateBronze>, <ore:craftingToolWrench>.transformDamage(800), <ore:plateBronze>], [<ore:plateBronze>, <ore:plateBronze>, <ore:plateBronze>]]);

//gear nerf
<ore:gearCopper>.remove(<Forestry:gearCopper>);
<ore:gearBronze>.remove(<Forestry:gearBronze>);
<ore:gearTin>.remove(<Forestry:gearTin>);
recipes.remove(<Forestry:gearBronze>);
recipes.remove(<Forestry:gearCopper>);
recipes.remove(<Forestry:gearTin>);

//engines nerf
recipes.remove(<Forestry:engine:*>);
//electric engine
recipes.addShaped(<Forestry:engine:0>, [[<ore:plateTin>, <ore:plateTin>, <ore:plateTin>], [null, <minecraft:glass>, null], [<ore:gearTin>, <ore:craftingPiston>, <ore:gearTin>]]);
//peat-fired engine
recipes.addShaped(<Forestry:engine:1>, [[<ore:plateCopper>, <ore:plateCopper>, <ore:plateCopper>], [null, <minecraft:glass>, null], [<ore:gearCopper>, <ore:craftingPiston>, <ore:gearCopper>]]);
//biogas engine
recipes.addShaped(<Forestry:engine:2>, [[<ore:plateBronze>, <ore:plateBronze>, <ore:plateBronze>], [null, <minecraft:glass>, null], [<ore:gearBronze>, <ore:craftingPiston>, <ore:gearBronze>]]);
//bio generator
recipes.addShaped(<Forestry:engine:3>, [[<ore:plateGold>, <minecraft:glass>, <ore:plateGold>], [<ore:plateGold>, <Forestry:sturdyMachine>, <ore:plateGold>], [<ore:plateGold>, <minecraft:glass>, <ore:plateGold>]]);
//clockwork engine
recipes.addShaped(<Forestry:engine:4>, [[<ore:plankWood>, <ore:plankWood>, <ore:plankWood>], [null, <minecraft:glass>, null], [<ore:gearCopper>, <ore:craftingPiston>, <minecraft:clock>]]);

//machines nerf
//carpenter
recipes.remove(<Forestry:factory:1>);
recipes.addShaped(<Forestry:factory:1>, [[<ore:plateBronze>, <minecraft:glass>, <ore:plateBronze>], [<ore:plateBronze>, <Forestry:sturdyMachine>, <ore:plateBronze>], [<ore:plateBronze>, <minecraft:glass>, <ore:plateBronze>]]);
//centrifuge
recipes.remove(<Forestry:factory:2>);
recipes.addShaped(<Forestry:factory:2>, [[<ore:plateCopper>, <minecraft:glass>, <ore:plateCopper>], [<ore:plateCopper>, <Forestry:sturdyMachine>, <ore:plateCopper>], [<ore:plateCopper>, <minecraft:glass>, <ore:plateCopper>]]);
//squeezer
recipes.remove(<Forestry:factory:5>);
recipes.addShaped(<Forestry:factory:5>, [[<ore:plateTin>, <minecraft:glass>, <ore:plateTin>], [<ore:plateTin>, <Forestry:sturdyMachine>, <ore:plateTin>], [<ore:plateTin>, <minecraft:glass>, <ore:plateTin>]]);
//still
recipes.remove(<Forestry:factory:6>);
recipes.addShaped(<Forestry:factory:6>, [[<ore:plateRedAlloy>, <minecraft:glass>, <ore:plateRedAlloy>], [<minecraft:glass>, <Forestry:sturdyMachine>, <minecraft:glass>], [<ore:plateRedAlloy>, <minecraft:glass>, <ore:plateRedAlloy>]]);
//thermionic fabricator
recipes.remove(<Forestry:factory2:0>);
recipes.addShaped(<Forestry:factory2:0>, [[<ore:plateGold>, <minecraft:glass>, <ore:plateGold>], [<minecraft:glass>, <Forestry:sturdyMachine>, <minecraft:glass>], [<ore:plateGold>, <ore:craftingChest>, <ore:plateGold>]]);
//raintank
recipes.remove(<Forestry:factory2:1>);
recipes.addShaped(<Forestry:factory2:1>, [[<ore:plateIron>, <minecraft:glass>, <ore:plateIron>], [<ore:plateIron>, <Forestry:sturdyMachine>, <ore:plateIron>], [<ore:plateIron>, <minecraft:glass>, <ore:plateIron>]]);
//mailbox
recipes.remove(<Forestry:mail:0>);
recipes.addShaped(<Forestry:mail:0>, [[null, <ore:plateTin>, null], [<ore:plateTin>, <Forestry:sturdyMachine>, <ore:plateTin>], [<ore:craftingChest>, <ore:craftingChest>, <ore:craftingChest>]]);
//trade station
recipes.remove(<Forestry:mail:1>);
recipes.addShaped(<Forestry:mail:1>, [[<Forestry:thermionicTubes:3>, <Forestry:thermionicTubes:2>, <Forestry:thermionicTubes:3>], [<Forestry:thermionicTubes:2>, <Forestry:sturdyMachine>, <Forestry:thermionicTubes:2>], [<ore:craftingChest>, <Forestry:chipsets:2>, <ore:craftingChest>]]);

死! 冬! 運命!

SatanicSanta

Flaxbeard's Steam Power Dev, FTB Wiki Guy

• "SatanicSanta" is male

Thursday, September 18th 2014, 4:10am

You should consider just making a Github repo for this :P

Mine_Sasha

A ninja with a composite unbreakable armor made out of diamond and carbon nanotubes :3

Thursday, December 4th 2014, 7:26pm

Edit by SpwnX: Just don't read this thread. It is not for you. Neither for me. Not for anyone. I'm not deleting it just cause.

Can you send me the sound file ? :3 ( No, this is not the smiley I wanted to put >.< )

BTW : Yanderes ( plural with S :P ) are scary, if you have seen Yuno Gasaï or my ex, you will understand me >.<

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "SpwnX" (Dec 5th 2014, 9:38pm)

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Thursday, December 4th 2014, 9:23pm

I have seen Mirai Nikki. I enjoyed it. I don't think I would mind a "yandere" gf.

Can't you find the sounds inside the IHL jar? If not, spawn them creatively as I've said.
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

Mine_Sasha

Friday, December 5th 2014, 4:55pm

I don't have it on this computer, that's why :P ( Kirara is on another computer :P ) But yea, gonna try spawn them :P

I also enjoyed Mirai Nikki, Yuno and Yukki, I think in a way, Yuno is not that bad, but still, I don't recommend you a yandere GF, tsundere = Ok but yandere... ( you may die because of that, trust me, personnal experience :P )

SpwnX

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Friday, December 5th 2014, 6:29pm

I also enjoyed Mirai Nikki, Yuno and Yukki, I think in a way, Yuno is not that bad, but still, I don't recommend you a yandere GF, tsundere = Ok but yandere... ( you may die because of that, trust me, personnal experience :P )
I wouldn't mind such experience... I really wouldn't...

Counter:

Hits today: 19,506 | Hits yesterday: 29,849 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,282,870