You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sinnaj63

Retired Shitposter|Globalist Conspiracy

• "Sinnaj63" is male
  • Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia, Plurinational State of Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Bouvet Island Brazil British Indian Ocean Territory Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Christmas Island Cocos (Keeling) Islands Colombia Comoros Congo Congo, the Democratic Republic of the Cook Islands Costa Rica Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Côte d'Ivoire Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Malvinas) Faroe Islands Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia French Southern Territories Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Heard Island and McDonald Islands Holy See (Vatican City State) Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran, Islamic Republic of Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Lao People's Democratic Republic Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libyan Arab Jamahiriya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macao Macedonia, the former Yugoslav Republic of Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia, Federated States of Moldova, Republic of Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norfolk Island Northern Mariana Islands Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Palestinian Territory, Occupied Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Pitcairn Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Romania Russian Federation Rwanda Réunion Saint Helena Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Svalbard and Jan Mayen Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syrian Arab Republic Taiwan, Province of China Tajikistan Tanzania, United Republic of Thailand Timor-Leste Togo Tokelau Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States United States Minor Outlying Islands Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of Viet Nam Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, U.S. Wallis and Futuna Western Sahara Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe Åland Islands

Sunday, November 29th 2015, 10:00am

Trying to set up my game for Reborn. Hopefully I'll get it working this time! Is the old whitelist still used or do I have to get rewhitelisted(Didn't really find a reply to that in the thread)?

Sinnaj63

Retired Shitposter|Globalist Conspiracy

• "Sinnaj63" is male
  • Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia, Plurinational State of Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Bouvet Island Brazil British Indian Ocean Territory Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Christmas Island Cocos (Keeling) Islands Colombia Comoros Congo Congo, the Democratic Republic of the Cook Islands Costa Rica Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Côte d'Ivoire Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Malvinas) Faroe Islands Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia French Southern Territories Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Heard Island and McDonald Islands Holy See (Vatican City State) Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran, Islamic Republic of Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Lao People's Democratic Republic Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libyan Arab Jamahiriya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macao Macedonia, the former Yugoslav Republic of Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia, Federated States of Moldova, Republic of Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norfolk Island Northern Mariana Islands Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Palestinian Territory, Occupied Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Pitcairn Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Romania Russian Federation Rwanda Réunion Saint Helena Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Svalbard and Jan Mayen Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syrian Arab Republic Taiwan, Province of China Tajikistan Tanzania, United Republic of Thailand Timor-Leste Togo Tokelau Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States United States Minor Outlying Islands Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of Viet Nam Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, U.S. Wallis and Futuna Western Sahara Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe Åland Islands

Sunday, November 29th 2015, 9:56pm

Double-posting because I'm saying I'm doing that and that awareness makes it less wrong somehow. To be fair it's not that bad really to begin with, I mean, I guess it does kinda sometimes make sense.

Anyway, on Reborn, I found that almost no one seems to be sleeping or relogging to skip the night. Previously, when I played on K3 anyway, people used to either go to the next possible bed or relog to skip the night, or note that they'd be doing something that night. Now obviously there's more players, but that doesn't mean you can blame others for not doing what you could do. It used to be common courtesy to not hinder night skipping, and it should really become that again.

Sunday, November 29th 2015, 10:54pm

People are afk because there is no afk hunger and chunkloader recipe is nerfed to hell. Complain to the person responsible for that recipe.

Queue

CQI Co-founder

• "Queue" is male

Monday, November 30th 2015, 1:04am

It seems like we skip night pretty often to me... maybe it's the times you've been on.

Arch

Tweaker

• "Arch" is male
  • "Arch" started this thread

Saturday, December 19th 2015, 2:08pm

Back to this thread now. Everybody's following ?
[1.7.10][Kirara] New administrator of Kirara servers. A serie of well-made hardmode GregTech server. Come join the fun. ;]

GregoriusT

inactive IC² Dev but still active GT Dev

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Saturday, December 19th 2015, 2:16pm

sure. why shouldnt we?
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

Saturday, December 19th 2015, 2:51pm

So, what's the IP now?

Saturday, December 19th 2015, 3:38pm

Could someone update the IP or post it here please.

**Update** Found it: 77.68.230.196

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Diolas" (Dec 19th 2015, 3:50pm)

Saturday, December 19th 2015, 4:50pm

Could someone update the IP or post it here please.

**Update** Found it: 77.68.230.196

That is IP for infinicraft server with 171 mods, not KR one. Maybe port is different?

Edit:
Yup, had to add port

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Ultimoos" (Dec 19th 2015, 5:03pm)

Nexey_

Hot glue eater

• "Nexey_" is male
  • France

Sunday, December 20th 2015, 5:52pm

Log Pile SEMI automation

The title says it all, the machine in this map generates 10 brittles at a time, and is lever controlled. Read the signs in game for how to use it.
You need KR's modpack to launch the map, otherwise bad things will happen.
Nexey_ has attached the following file:

Quoted

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

Nexey_

Hot glue eater

• "Nexey_" is male
  • France

Sunday, January 24th 2016, 1:55pm

It's that time..

Hello everybody, as you've seen since September I've only been able to play once or twice per weeks, and this situation got worse.
I've really enjoyed playing with you again, those moments were perfect, I've seen how people are kind on this server, but I can't play anymore. I can't even play on another infinity server, for one similar reason.
The loading time of the modpack drives me nuts. In theory I could just launch the game, play on KR at 50 fps fine, but in practice there's always this one bug in the mods that make me crash my games. And I happen to run too often into them. That's the same for infinity for example, if I want to play I don't want to wait 5-6 minutes for the game to load. I'm fed up with it, I don't know why I can't bear it whereas before I could spend hours playing with my old crappy computer.
Now let's talk about my connection. I'm one of these people who can't bear lag. Where there is lag, there's no Nexey. But it happens that my connection is laggy. For instance if I want to play and watch a video at the same time, my phone needs to charge the video every 10 secs and my game ends up timing out. I don't know if the lag problem on the server has been solved for me, and I don't think I'll never know.
One of the final reason : I've accomplished one of my dreams by purchasing a new computer, and accomplished another by getting fallout 4. And you don't play minecraft when you can play fallout 4.
And the final reason, which by itself makes impossible for me to play the game, even if every other reason I've stated isn't involved : my girlfriend. When I first met her, I thought she would let me live the way I wanted, hang out with my friends , and even play whenever I wanted. The worse is that I love my girlfriend, but whenever I tried breaking up, I couldn't bear not receiving a message when waking up, not getting cuddles whenever I wanted to, just to see a friend from times to times and play video games. The struggle is real, and for everybody reading this message, here's what I got to say. Don't ever date a girl needing constant attention, being over jealous and possessive. I don't know yet if it's been the worse or the best decision of my life. Perhaps in 20 years, cuddling my girlfriend, I will be thinking some friends and ability to do shit when I wanted was worth it. And don't worry about me, I'm not asking for help, everything I've written has already been discussed, I'm not one of these depressive man writing down all his problems to strangers just to feel better. I feel like shit, and this is not going to change anytime soon.
So here are the reasons why you will not see me anytime soon. Actually I don't think I will ever be able to play if I stay with her, regardless of the game. Good bye.

Quoted

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

Queue

CQI Co-founder

• "Queue" is male

Sunday, January 24th 2016, 6:11pm

Adios nexey. Life comes first.

Monday, January 25th 2016, 1:38pm

Sayonara, Nexey.
It's been good to play with you and I wish you only best luck in real life.

Saturday, February 13th 2016, 4:00pm

Uh, oh, its hard to be new, i am trying to setup all exact mods for Kirara 3 and i seem to be having trouble. What i want is hardcore gregtech server basically, so hopefully i have picked the right server to be on (provided i get a reply from Arch and white listed :) ) So for now i have been trying to get all the mods i need and it was a nightmare to find certain ones. I used to play FTB and it was easy, never had to deal with collecting all the mods and MultiMC before, in a way i am learning and you can understand why i am failing at this at the moment.

I am having a problem finding correct ihl listed on K3 ihl-tools_n_machines-0.575-1.7.10.jar
Link to Kirara-Core 1.2.0.jar appears to be dead https://www.dropbox.com/s/apu2ar02y4o2sj…01.1.0.jar?dl=0

For now this are the things that most likely crashing the game and wont let it load, not sure what the version of IC2 is complaining about either,
K3 has industrialcraft-2-2.2.763-experimental.jar listed but fml yells at me for incorrect version and asks for minimum of 2.2.2.767.
I also don't know which version of Forge i need for this, i couldn't find any info about it in the post. So as you can see there are number of things that are most likely going wrong and i don't know which. :wacko:

Sunday, February 14th 2016, 10:21am

I'll miss you nexey :3 Good luck

Sunday, February 21st 2016, 6:15am

Hey, is there any server to come back to? and how have you been arch?!

Thursday, March 3rd 2016, 6:12pm

Only one that is running now:
Kirara Reborn Official Announcement Thread
Arch has unfortunately not been seen for quite a while again, although since Lardy is hosting now, it's not going to affect the server.

Thursday, March 10th 2016, 10:02pm

Only one that is running now:
Kirara Reborn Official Announcement Thread
Arch has unfortunately not been seen for quite a while again, although since Lardy is hosting now, it's not going to affect the server.

Alrighty, thanks a lot for the response! Ill hop on the other server some time

Counter:

Hits today: 20,444 | Hits yesterday: 1,368 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,316,535