You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

I don't now

IC1-expert (not as good as The Allmighty Dragonlord Modderator Alblaka, but still...)

• "I don't now" is male
  • "I don't now" started this thread

Wednesday, September 21st 2011, 9:15pm

Suggestion: Single-Use-Energy-Thingy for Tier 2 and 3

Well, my idea is having something ike single-use-batteries, just for Tier 2 and Tier 3. We already have them for Tier 0 (Redstone, Ultra-Low-Voltage) and Tier 1 (Single-Use-Battery, LV). Now i suggest the energy gem (Tier 2, MV) and the Lapotron Energy Cell (Tier 3, HV). The energy gem is made like this:

RRR
SLS= 8xEnergy Gem
RRR

R being Redstone, L being Lapis Lazuli, S being Single-Use-Battery. An energy gem stores... Well, it doesn't exactly store, it... has 10000 EU. The Lapotron Energy Cell is made like this:

LrL
ECE=6xLapotron Energy Cell
LcL

L being Lapis Lazuli, E being an Energy Gem, r being Refined Iron, C being a Cell (Otherwise it wouldn't be an Energy Cell) and c being an Electronic Circuit. Each Lapotron Energy Cell has 100000 EU.

The advantage of these Single-Use-Things over rechargeable things is that they are stackable.

Thanks for reading!

PS: If you think "There are no higher-tier-single-use-things cause when you have Machines for higher tiers you also have cables for higher tiers" you should know that I just wanted to say it and maybe someone else will make a better idea, something so the single-use-things have an advantage over cables. I can't think of one at the moment. Oh, and I don't think that this will be a part of the main mod, but an addon for this would be nice.
Sorry for my not perfect English, my native language is German. If I made any mistakes, please tell me.
The "now" in "I don't now" is intended.
I pretty much stopped playing Minecraft for Kerbal Space Program and you should do the same!

Counter:

Hits today: 18,042 | Hits yesterday: 57,176 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 64,950,696