You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 8th 2015, 3:47pm

GT 5 Textures 32x Not relevant, but still.

Only textures for blocks machines. I painted them for myself, and now i just put them here. If you like - take and play.
Repainted all machines... may be.
A different design for you machines. :P

Fixed "ChestBuffer" Arrow.
Fixed "BronzeBlastFurnace" Very bright color.

Screenshots:

Spoiler Spoiler

machines have a GUI on top))

Download:

This post has been edited 7 times, last edit by "Mitolith" (Jul 21st 2015, 3:32pm)

GregoriusT

inactive IC² Dev but still active GT Dev

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Monday, June 8th 2015, 9:41pm

enabled the thread
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

MauveCloud

Coal Miner

• "MauveCloud" is male

Monday, June 8th 2015, 10:02pm

I'd say GT5u makes them still relevant. (though maybe not for me, since I like to use 128x or larger textures)

However, it looks like something went wrong with your "Screenshots" spoiler - it has neither images nor links to images.

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Monday, June 8th 2015, 10:21pm

I fixed his screenshots links. (You have to use direct links, not the link to the website viewer)
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

Monday, June 8th 2015, 10:43pm

I'm not sure what the link is not working?
Excuse my ignorance.

Monday, June 8th 2015, 10:46pm

I fixed his screenshots links. (You have to use direct links, not the link to the website viewer)
Thanks!

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Monday, June 8th 2015, 11:03pm

I turned your textures into a resource pack, so it can just go in the resource pack folder rather than having to overwrite them in the GT jar.
Chocohead has attached the following file:
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Monday, June 8th 2015, 11:32pm

I turned your textures into a resource pack, so it can just go in the resource pack folder rather than having to overwrite them in the GT jar.
Thank you. I will put it above)

Queue

CQI Co-founder

• "Queue" is male

Tuesday, June 9th 2015, 3:52am

Awesome work! For the future, making a resource pack is easy. If you want, you can just start with a template (pick any resource pack you've ever downloaded), then just make the folders as they exist in the GT assets... pretty much what you've done. The only extra step is to edit the file at the top of your resource pack folder (any text editor will do) and change the name.

Tuesday, June 9th 2015, 10:17am

Awesome work! For the future, making a resource pack is easy. If you want, you can just start with a template (pick any resource pack you've ever downloaded), then just make the folders as they exist in the GT assets... pretty much what you've done. The only extra step is to edit the file at the top of your resource pack folder (any text editor will do) and change the name.
Thanks for the advice. I have not played in the GT6, but if people will like the texture, I'll draw them to the next version. It helps to distract from the basic work, but my eyes are tired ^^ .

Wednesday, July 15th 2015, 8:04am

Good work!) I like it)