You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

estebes

The guy who said he was back although he wasn't actually back but might be back soon

• "estebes" started this thread
  • Portugal

Friday, June 19th 2015, 10:49pm

[1.7.10 - addon] Just a bunch of ic2 machines (alpha - 0.3) - Now with a solar panel overhaul

Information
This mod adds a bunch of machines

Cobble Generator

PCB Assembler - Not finished yet

Resin Harvester

Same harvest radius as the crop harvester

Eletric Item Buffer

Solar Panel

Electric Tank

Recipes
Cobble Generator

PCB Assembler

Resin Harvester

Electric Item Buffer

Solar Panel

Electric Tank

Warning
My mod still sucks especially when it comes to networking stuff and packets or whatever so expect really bad optimization.
My mod will be open source but i may rewrite soon so i won't add the source just yet. Feel free to use any textures.

Credits
IC2 Team
Greg
Buildcraft devs for the Fluid Rendering on Gui code
Some other people i'll add later
estebes has attached the following files:

This post has been edited 18 times, last edit by "estebes" (Jul 25th 2015, 3:15am)

Queue

CQI Co-founder

• "Queue" is male

Saturday, June 20th 2015, 2:46am

:)

Speiger

TMT & IC2 Classic Dev

• "Speiger" is male

Saturday, June 20th 2015, 9:24am

Looks quite nice made ^^"
3 EU to generate cobble... (total of 1kEU)
Maybe you should decrease it to a total of 200 EU (max 300)
^^" But defently a option for slow cobble gen that is also ServerFriendly ^^"

estebes

The guy who said he was back although he wasn't actually back but might be back soon

• Portugal

Saturday, June 20th 2015, 9:28am

The amount of eu is kind of high but it is because i want it to not produce a lot of cobble quickly. More like i want it to produce a cobble every x seconds and it just turned out that the amount of eu had to be that. I'll tune it later when i think of a better solution.

Speiger

TMT & IC2 Classic Dev

• "Speiger" is male

Saturday, June 20th 2015, 9:40am

Yeah that would be about every 5 seconds (with 300 EU requirements) how you made it is totally fine ^^"
I just wonder why you did use a custom PacketHandler when IC2 Already provides everything you need (Also MC has a default Packet for TileEntities with NBTData)

estebes

• Portugal

Saturday, June 20th 2015, 9:44am

At the time i didnt know about the IC2 api networking and i liked the challange of using a more advanced way to handle packets than the vanilla. In the end it was because reasons :D

Speiger

TMT & IC2 Classic Dev

• "Speiger" is male

Saturday, June 20th 2015, 11:17am

Ok... Yeah everyone how he likes it ^^" I would use vannilla Sync and maybe IC2 Sync in combination... (since they are required anyways)

xbony2

Copper Miner

• "xbony2" is male
  • United States

Saturday, June 20th 2015, 1:18pm

Hayo :P

I might document this on the FTB Gamepedia wiki, it shouldn't take too long :P
Help the Official FTB Wiki reach 8000 9000 10,000 11,000 12,000 13,000 14,000 pages!

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "xbony2" (Jun 20th 2015, 1:26pm)

estebes

• Portugal

Saturday, June 20th 2015, 1:38pm

Hayo :P

I might document this on the FTB Gamepedia wiki, it shouldn't take too long :P

Feel free to do so. More stuff will come soon so might not be a bad idea to wait a bit.

estebes

• Portugal

Tuesday, July 14th 2015, 4:27am

New version. Alpha 0.0.8
New machine - resin harvester - harvests resin in a 11X11 radius with it placed on the center (same as the crop harvester)
Some code re-written
Backup your world before updating cause i played with a lot of the code from the old machines so they might not work flawlessly

Speiger

TMT & IC2 Classic Dev

• "Speiger" is male

Tuesday, July 14th 2015, 10:36am

Backup your world before updating cause i played with a lot of the code from the old machines so they might not work flawlessly

As long you do not messup NBTLoading (requesting differend things with the same name) even a update with changed code should be no problem because the tileEntity resets his class everytime it get reloaded... (ChunkLoad/WorldLoad)
So if you are adding/removing variables it should be no problem as long NBTLoading is fine.
(Note: I learned that the hard way)

estebes

• Portugal

Wednesday, July 15th 2015, 8:43pm

New version. Alpha 0.0.8b
Fixed a problem with the resin harvester where only the first output slot would be used

estebes

• Portugal

Friday, July 17th 2015, 8:17pm

New version. Alpha 0.1
Added the Electric Item Buffer - Item buffer that acts as a cable allowing more compact builds

estebes

• Portugal

Monday, July 20th 2015, 6:05am

Coming soon Better Solar Panels

My take on a solar panel rework

Spoiler Spoiler

Multiblock structure that works by consuming photovoltaic cells (similar to how wind turbines work). Each cell increases the output by a fixed amount of eu. For now each cell produces 1 eu/t meaning the entire panel can produce up to 9 eu/t.

xbony2

Copper Miner

• "xbony2" is male
  • United States

Monday, July 20th 2015, 4:40pm

Interesting. A bit clunky looking though.
Help the Official FTB Wiki reach 8000 9000 10,000 11,000 12,000 13,000 14,000 pages!

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background...

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Monday, July 20th 2015, 4:44pm

While I like that Idea I can't see how it can be any better than the standard IC2 solar panel :P

(Advanced) Photovoltaic Cells shouldnt be consumed in my opinion. Those should also be a bit more powerful than IC2s (1.5 or 2 EU/t per cell)
At most they might require some maintenance (to brush off dust). It doesn't suffer mechanical damage unlike wind turbines.
Shapelessly crafting them back into full durability should work as a easy to implement "maintenance".

You might also change how silicon is produced, with 9-18 sand to silicon block on the blast furnace, instead of maceration.
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

estebes

• Portugal

Monday, July 20th 2015, 6:26pm

Every recipe is still a placeholder. The ideal way of crafting them would be to have phosphorus plates instead of glass panes but where would you get the phosphorus from? :D. Another thing is to have the solar panel also be able to produce heat since thermophotovoltaic cells are a thing. All in all im still trying to find the right balance.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "estebes" (Jul 20th 2015, 6:36pm)

estebes

• Portugal

Tuesday, July 21st 2015, 9:50am

New version. Alpha 0.2
Added the Revamped Solar Panel - Solar Panel that produces eu based on the number and efficiency of the photovoltaic cells it contains. Each cell produces 1.5 eu/t at full efficiency. Each tick there is a chance that the cell will lose durability and its efficiency will lower. To reset the cell durability simply put it in the ore washing machine to "clean the dust". Each cell has an average lifetime of 6 hours

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "estebes" (Jul 21st 2015, 9:59am)

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Tuesday, July 21st 2015, 11:58am

Is that 6 IRL hours or 6 Minecraft hours?
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

estebes

• Portugal

Tuesday, July 21st 2015, 5:12pm

Real life 6 hours. But since its random it may be higher or lower.

Counter:

Hits today: 54,091 | Hits yesterday: 80,423 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,218,782