You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, July 17th 2015, 6:18pm

(Question/Help Needed)

New to the forums, Kinda new to IC2, but I need help.

I'm trying to set up an automated farm for producing biogas, but no matter what I try my crop harvester just sits there and doesn't do anything! Is this a bug, or is there something I've missed?

Here's a picture of my setup:

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

MauveCloud

Coal Miner

• "MauveCloud" is male

Friday, July 17th 2015, 7:19pm

I'll presume that the power is connected (I haven't done much with construction foam, but it looks like your glass fibre cable is connected through the block below, possibly using cfoam and an obscurator to disguise the block as something else), but those might be vanilla crops (planted directly in the farmland) rather than IC2 crops (planted with crop sticks), and the crop harvester only works with IC2 crops. I'm not sure about the more common crop there, since you seem to be using a texture/resource pack I'm not familiar with, but the sugar cane near the back right definitely isn't an IC2 crop, since those don't get more than one block high.

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Friday, July 17th 2015, 7:32pm

I'm pretty sure that he is using vanilla crops instead of IC2 ones.
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

Friday, July 17th 2015, 7:47pm

Ahh man I can't believe I didn't think of that! Thanks for the help, I'll fix it now!