You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Wednesday, December 4th 2013, 3:53pm

Any chance you could reupload the 1.4.6/1.4.7 version of your mod please? Thank you.

Was never for 1.4.6/7. It only got up to Minecraft 1.1. Look at the newer Advanced Machines.

EDIT: I'll upload for you cos I'm nice :)
Chocohead has attached the following file:
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Friday, December 6th 2013, 2:49am

I greatly appreciate your kindness good sir, thank you very much. Is that your dog btw? Looks beautiful and a lot like a boarder collie I use to have as a kid.

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Friday, December 6th 2013, 4:33pm

I greatly appreciate your kindness good sir, thank you very much. Is that your dog btw? Looks beautiful and a lot like a boarder collie I use to have as a kid.

No problem, and yes it is my dog :)
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Tuesday, October 11th 2016, 10:47pm

I know there are some fans who wants archived verison of Zippinus Advanced Machines. Your Wish has been granted
phanegan3 has attached the following file:

Counter:

Hits today: 53,812 | Hits yesterday: 80,423 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,218,503