You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

estebes

The guy who said he was back although he wasn't actually back but might be back soon

• "estebes" started this thread
  • Portugal

Tuesday, October 20th 2015, 7:33pm

New Version - 0.3.1
Renamed the Molecular Disassembling and Reassembling Item Dropping Thingamabob to Vajra (The MDaRIDT will return and it will get revenge).
The vajra now has fortune 3. (left click to apply fortune 3 | Right click to silk touch blocks).
Buffed the vajra's damage to 15.
Removed the glow effect from several tools.

estebes

The guy who said he was back although he wasn't actually back but might be back soon

• Portugal

Tuesday, November 3rd 2015, 5:32am

New Version - 0.4
Added the Big Mining Drill and the Big Diamond Drill. Drills that mine in a 3x3 area.

Tuesday, November 3rd 2015, 9:03am

Hi)

can you add to Big Diamond Drill "fortune 3" or add the ability to enchant for "fortune 3"?.. and make craft more difficult... add boosters and chillers...

only 3x3 is a bit useless

Sorry, thanks)

estebes

• Portugal

Tuesday, November 3rd 2015, 9:36am

i will add a big iridium drill but for now these drills are balance exactly to make people go for the iridium drill or vanilla tools for enchantments

Tuesday, November 3rd 2015, 10:42am

big iridium drill... nice :thumbsup:

Sunday, November 8th 2015, 1:50pm

It seems that the drills can break bedrocks :P
Also you are planning to add all stuff from the gravisuite in this mod?

Edit: TC warded blocks can be broken by this too. Could you add some check for breakable blocks, also change breaking time according to block hardness?
wormzjl has attached the following file:
  • 233.png (552.66 kB - 138 times downloaded - latest: Mar 24th 2017, 9:37am)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "wormzjl" (Nov 8th 2015, 1:59pm)

estebes

• Portugal

Sunday, November 8th 2015, 4:54pm

Fixed version will be up soon. Breaking time depends on block hardness (compare breaking cobble to breaking obsidian) but it only takes into consideration the center block. I could make it so that blocks that are harder than the one in the center are not mined but it doesnt change much since they are harvastable anyway.

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Sunday, November 8th 2015, 5:00pm

Have you added IC2 as a dependency, as it seems you can run the mod without it and get a weird crash rather than what'd you'd expect of Forge complaining it can't find any version of IC2.
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

estebes

• Portugal

Sunday, November 8th 2015, 5:33pm

I'll fix that too

Speiger

TMT & IC2 Classic Dev

• "Speiger" is male

Sunday, November 8th 2015, 6:05pm

You fix that with adding in the API classes you are using

estebes

• Portugal

Sunday, November 8th 2015, 8:38pm

New version is up. From now on you can get the latest builds on jenkins

estebes

• Portugal

Monday, November 9th 2015, 2:14pm

The advanced jetpack and advanced nano chestplate have been added. Have fun

Monday, November 9th 2015, 11:35pm

Jetpacks don't play sounds yet?

estebes

• Portugal

Tuesday, November 10th 2015, 12:40am

I left sounds and gui charge indication out for now. Will add it in the future

KevinXtreme

Tree Cutter

• "KevinXtreme" is male

Saturday, November 14th 2015, 4:45pm

Awesome! downloading...

estebes

• Portugal

Saturday, November 14th 2015, 5:56pm

IC2 classic is now supported

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Saturday, November 14th 2015, 6:28pm

That's always nice :)
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Speiger

TMT & IC2 Classic Dev

• "Speiger" is male

Sunday, November 15th 2015, 8:36am

=3 yeah it looks fine. But a little note estebes you do not need to split the loading area to if classic loaded classic items and else load Exp items (they are the same and do not require either IC2 Exp or Classic)
but i do not have your mindset in mind so. Lets see what happens.

estebes

• Portugal

Sunday, November 15th 2015, 11:50am

Since ic2 classic items will have their own implementation are stuff like the iridium drill will not be a part of ic2 classic i decided to split them. Its just a temporary thing until i found a really good solution.

Speiger

TMT & IC2 Classic Dev

• "Speiger" is male

Sunday, November 15th 2015, 12:31pm

ok. ^^" But IC2Classic API parts can be removed with @Optional since classic has his own ModID that is there when exp is loaded.

Counter:

Hits today: 60,521 | Hits yesterday: 80,423 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,225,212