You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

estebes

The guy who said he was back although he wasn't actually back but might be back soon

• "estebes" started this thread
  • Portugal

Tuesday, October 13th 2015, 5:55pm

[IC2 Exp][1.6.4|1.7.10] Gravisuite Reloaded

Since Graviation Suite seems to be an abandoned project that is currently experiencing some bugs i'm working on my own version of it.
For now you can take a look at some new things i'm adding.

Get the latest builds from Jenkins
Source code on GitHub

Quantum Saber

Deals void damage and has looting 3 when activated

Lappack

Quantum Lappack

Vajra

Big Drills

Drills that mine in a 3x3 area

Advanced Jetpack and Advanced Nano Chestplate

Credits
Aroma
IC2 Team
Greg
SeNtiMeL
Speiger

Edit by Greg: I added the latest 1.6.4 Version to the attached Download Links
estebes has attached the following file:

This post has been edited 10 times, last edit by "GregoriusT" (Jul 22nd 2016, 2:07pm)

Speiger

TMT & IC2 Classic Dev

• "Speiger" is male

Tuesday, October 13th 2015, 9:30pm

Why am i in the credits?
Also cool idea of the removing the enchantment when deactive (never saw that).
Is that mod compatible to IC2 Classic?

Edit: Yes it is!

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Tuesday, October 13th 2015, 9:44pm

Being compatible with classic he might have copied your detection code or something.
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

estebes

The guy who said he was back although he wasn't actually back but might be back soon

• Portugal

Tuesday, October 13th 2015, 10:09pm

I just used the ic2 api so if it is compatible is not directly intended but its good to know that it works. You are in the credits because of the help yesterday. Even though it still doesnt directly affect the mod it will in the future with some ideas i have in mind :D

Speiger

TMT & IC2 Classic Dev

• "Speiger" is male

Tuesday, October 13th 2015, 10:13pm

oh ok^^" Well thanks. And cool.
Also a hint: You do not need to call FML to check which side is calling that function. If you have a world Argument use that.

world.isRemote = true (client)
world.isRemote = false (server)

estebes

• Portugal

Tuesday, October 13th 2015, 10:24pm

i know and i use that in my mods but for some reason ic2 uses isSimulating that is just that and i think i should keep it similar just to maintain the code the most similar to ic2 it can be.

Speiger

TMT & IC2 Classic Dev

• "Speiger" is male

Tuesday, October 13th 2015, 10:32pm

Ok. By the way you can use the IC2.platform without any problem. Classic will support that to :3

estebes

• Portugal

Wednesday, October 14th 2015, 4:39pm

New Version - 0.2
Added the Lappack and Quantum Lappack. These will replace the original mod's advanced lappack and ultimate lappack

Speiger

TMT & IC2 Classic Dev

• "Speiger" is male

Wednesday, October 14th 2015, 4:43pm

What about your hidden Project?
Also you need to remove the recipes of the originals if you want to replace it. Else IC2 Recipes are always called (because they get registered first)

estebes

• Portugal

Wednesday, October 14th 2015, 7:54pm

I'm going to use new recipes. I don't really like the old recipes.

estebes

• Portugal

Thursday, October 15th 2015, 11:19pm

New Version - 0.3
Added the Molecular Disassembling and Reassembling Item Dropping Thingamabob aka the Vajra

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Thursday, October 15th 2015, 11:23pm

I have a complaint.

The Molecular Disassembling and Reassembling Item Dropping Thingamabob's tooltip isn't quite long enough to poke to the other side of my screen, leaving an annoying strip of game that I can still see. Can you increase it's length so the tooltip fits perfectly?
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

estebes

• Portugal

Friday, October 16th 2015, 1:08am

I have a complaint.

The Molecular Disassembling and Reassembling Item Dropping Thingamabob's tooltip isn't quite long enough to poke to the other side of my screen, leaving an annoying strip of game that I can still see. Can you increase it's length so the tooltip fits perfectly?

Sry mate will fix it asap. I think i can think of 2 or 3 more words :D

Nexey_

Hot glue eater

• "Nexey_" is male
  • France

Friday, October 16th 2015, 10:48am

Molecular disassembling and reassembling ravaging hype device of item dropping thingamabob

Now it references to the vajra (Vajra - Ravaj - ravage)

Does it really only deal 1.5 hearts? It's supposed to deal 1.3 times the amount of damage of the regular nano Saber. Perhaps should you increase the attack damage of the quantum Saber so the qsaber is actually deadlier.

Quoted

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

estebes

• Portugal

Friday, October 16th 2015, 11:35am

Molecular disassembling and reassembling ravaging hype device of item dropping thingamabob

Now it references to the vajra (Vajra - Ravaj - ravage)

Does it really only deal 1.5 hearts? It's supposed to deal 1.3 times the amount of damage of the regular nano Saber. Perhaps should you increase the attack damage of the quantum Saber so the qsaber is actually deadlier.

The original version of the vajra deals 25 damage if it has power. I nerfed it to deal 10 damage (don't bother with the 3 damage the tooltip says) because i want to try to make people use real weapons like the nano and quantum sabers. It is still work in progress so i might change it.

Friday, October 16th 2015, 3:12pm

The name of the

Molecular Disassembling and Reassembling Item Dropping Thingamabob
sounds a bit familiar.
Check out my mods here.

estebes

• Portugal

Friday, October 16th 2015, 3:28pm

Just a bit. I wonder who thought of a name like that

Friday, October 16th 2015, 3:57pm

Definitely not me. I thought about a Molecular Disassembling and Reassembling Item Dropping Thingamadoohicky
Check out my mods here.

KevinXtreme

Tree Cutter

• "KevinXtreme" is male

Sunday, October 18th 2015, 10:47pm

I have a question: If the name of the mod is "Gravisuite Reloaded", the Gravitation Suite must have a new flight system? :huh:

estebes

• Portugal

Monday, October 19th 2015, 2:49pm

Not really. The main purpose of this mod is to fix all the issues the current gravisuite mod has. I also want to rebalance the mod to make it more on par with ic2 stuff and not just an iridium sink that completely overshadows every ic2 tool. As for the flight system it will probably remain similar

Counter:

Hits today: 60,555 | Hits yesterday: 80,423 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,225,246