You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

V497

Learner

• "V497" started this thread

Friday, December 18th 2015, 10:17pm

Requesting permission to continue developement of the Modular Force field for Minecraft 1.7.10

I'd like to try my hand at modding to add to the IC2 community, the modular force field system is a mod i wanted to use but since developement has stopped it is incompatible with my current Minecraft 1.7.10 if this is okay let me know amd i will get right on it

Regards V497

MauveCloud

Coal Miner

• "MauveCloud" is male

Friday, December 18th 2015, 10:48pm

There is this version:
http://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects…rcefield-system
It was listed as working with Minecraft 1.7.10 according to http://modlist.mcf.li/version/1.7.10, but even if that's inaccurate, the license says GPLv3.

V497

Learner

• "V497" started this thread

Friday, December 18th 2015, 11:04pm

I used this version and it kept on crashing my Minecraft, unless I was downloading the wrong one... Could happen, if that is the case then I rescind my request but I would like some advice on modding as I want to make my own mods for minecraft that are compatible with the techmods (technical mods) I have installed

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "V497" (Dec 18th 2015, 11:45pm) with the following reason: Because spelling

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Friday, December 18th 2015, 11:36pm

It was an alpha release a year and a half ago, it's no wonder it doesn't work. Guess it would be a start if it was decompiled, providing it worked to start with.
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Counter:

Hits today: 31,012 | Hits yesterday: 29,849 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,294,376