You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Freezy

Tree Cutter

• "Freezy" is male
  • "Freezy" started this thread

Thursday, January 28th 2016, 4:11pm

Old IC2 16x16 Texture Pack 1.7.10

Well, my Holidays started so i have enough time to edit IC2's textures. I Have something like 30 Mods and all are using 16 Pixel Textures but only IC2 uses 32 Pixel textures, and its hard to find a 32 Pixel Pack for all of these mods, so i used the old Macerator, Compressor etc. Texures and made 16 Pixel Textures for all IC2 Blocks and Items. And some addons (AFSU Block, Mining Tools adv. Iridium Drill and Old Compact Solars Textures). Have Fun :thumbup:

Screenshots

Changelog

1.0:
-First Release :d

-Fixed Water Mill side
-Added 16x Rotors
-Added 16x Turnables

-Added 16 pixel textures for the Rotary Ore Washer from the Advanced Machines Addon (AtomicStryker)
-Changed the textures from the Front of the Combined Recycler from the Advanced Machines Addon (AtomicStryker)
-Fixed the Top Texture of the CropHavester and Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generator
-Fixed the Front Texture of the Chargepad MFE, MFE and Ore Washing Plant
-Changed the Front Texture of the Stirling Generator
-Changed the Texture of the Plasma Launcher and Tesla Coil
-Added a different Texture for the Iridium ore mod because it was similar looking like Tin Ore, to know that the ore is Iridium Ore :d (Emerald ore in White)

-Added Animated Textures for Plasma Launcher and Nano Saber
Freezy has attached the following file:

This post has been edited 8 times, last edit by "Freezy" (Feb 25th 2016, 4:50pm)

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Thursday, January 28th 2016, 11:04pm

So have you actually managed to remove every 32x32 texture? You must have a lot of free time on your holiday ;)

And even better, it means I don't have to bother updating my ancient version
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Freezy

Tree Cutter

• "Freezy" is male
  • "Freezy" started this thread

Saturday, February 20th 2016, 8:58pm

added animated textures for the plasma launcher and nano saber