You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Blaster

CUO and Head Designer of Blaster Adventure Terain Generation inc.

• "Blaster" is male
  • "Blaster" started this thread
  • Australia

Location: Never in the same place for long (gotta love analysis sometimes)

Tuesday, February 9th 2016, 9:28am

Mod pondering: Plazmarizing (WIP name)

The reason I put this here instead of off topic or somewhere else is because if I do it, it would have IC2 support, but feel free to move it as seen fit.

I've been thinking about this for a while, and if I do it, I'll probably need some help with it. A mod focused on utilizing Plasma for different things. I'm interested in ideas for it but right now I have

Machine's to turn solids, liquids and gasses into Plasma, with type depending on what's used
Power generation using the plasma
Tools and weapons, such as a plasma sabre, laser cannons, a way to do something that totally isn't the Kamehameha (I'm not actually a DBZ fan so excuse the spelling)

I'm open to suggestions on other things, but from that basic description, would this sound like an interesting idea? (And yes I am aware of Plasmacraft, I'd like to separate myself from that)

Mediaholics: http://mediaholicreviews.blogspot.com.au/

Thank you to all who are working on updating the Wiki

Blaster Analysis and Reviews inc. Part of
Blaster Adventure Terrain Gen .inc