You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 23rd 2016, 10:20am

Anouncments: DragTech IV - now finally public

I am proud to ananounce you can check out a new IC² Exp Gregtech 5 U Modpack: DragTech IV.

You can check out the mod list here and find the full change log here.

Also check out Bears Sneak Peak on the pack here.

Friday, April 29th 2016, 12:51pm

I am proud to annouce the next version is geting to the horizon. You can checkout the 0.8.6 updates now. even the non-curse package is done.

You find the fresh files here.

Enjoy it.

And as always, if you find issues, don't hessitate to contact me, or file a bugreport.

mtesseract

Tree Cutter

• "mtesseract" is male

Friday, April 29th 2016, 1:10pm

Nice, I will check it out when I can. It's a shame the only server with the pack (as far as I am aware) is whitelisted though.

Friday, April 29th 2016, 3:31pm

That because it is in Seting up alpha right now, Bear made that clear in the tour de Server video. May be i should add ths vid as well.

mtesseract

Tree Cutter

• "mtesseract" is male

Friday, April 29th 2016, 5:02pm

That because it is in Seting up alpha right now, Bear made that clear in the tour de Server video. May be i should add ths vid as well.
Ah okay, I didn't get that from the video (I was busy programming on the side while watching/listening ), I just heard he got a chance to try it and that it was closed /whitelisted otherwise.
When it becomes more open, I'd be interested in joining the fun, if possible. :p