You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

albijoe

Technophile

• "albijoe" is male
  • "albijoe" started this thread
  • United States

Thursday, July 7th 2016, 4:40pm

Thank you for IndustrialCraft 2 and all the sub-mods that make Minecraft so enjoyable.

I see a very complex, varied and solid mod in IndustrialCraft, and I've read up on some of the major mods that add to it, like GT. I wanted to give you a round of applause for the work you have done. Thank you so much for the work you have done and continue to do. I don't think you always get the appreciation you deserve for the efforts you do.

This goes for everyone who puts tons of time into the mods, both the developers and those dedicated playtesters that go out of their way to find and fix all of the problems.

Counter:

Hits today: 31,070 | Hits yesterday: 29,849 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,294,434