You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, August 15th 2016, 8:13am

[IC2 2.6.37-ex110] Simplified Chinese Translation for 1.9+

I found the zh_CN.lang in the IC2 for minecraft 1.9+ is incorrecti,so I fixed it in two days.
It is useful for mc 1.9 and 1.10.
Translation can not be completely accurate,please report the mistakes to me.Thanks.
Enjoy it! MinecraftCreeper
xsun has attached the following file:
  • zh_CN.zip (13.93 kB - 37 times downloaded - latest: Feb 12th 2017, 1:11am)

Monday, September 5th 2016, 8:28pm

I proofread your translation file (with a lot of errors) :pinch:
cc5771027 has attached the following file:
  • zh_CN_NEW.zip (13.76 kB - 33 times downloaded - latest: Feb 12th 2017, 1:11am)

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Monday, September 5th 2016, 10:01pm

Thanks for your work updating all of the translation, it's included in IC2 as of 2.6.57.
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Friday, September 9th 2016, 4:35am

Thanks for your work updating all of the translation, it's included in IC2 as of 2.6.57.
No. There is evidence that at least one of those translators is using machine translator.
Here is a copy of latest language file that I made for BTM16.2 months ago. I spent one hour to update it to latest and double checked just now.
Sorry if my language makes anyone feel bad, but I could not tolerate machine translation.
_3TUSK has attached the following file:
I used to have another account here, named 3TUSK but apparently I forgot my password.
This account suffered similar experience but I am luckier this time.
A Chinese translator in ftb.gamepedia.com.

Welcome to help translate!
Current zh-cn progress: 71%

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Saturday, September 10th 2016, 6:39pm

No. There is evidence that at least one of those translators is using machine translator.
Here is a copy of latest language file that I made for BTM16.2 months ago. I spent one hour to update it to latest and double checked just now.
Sorry if my language makes anyone feel bad, but I could not tolerate machine translation.
Included in IC2 2.6.62, thanks too
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Counter:

Hits today: 23,467 | Hits yesterday: 80,423 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,188,158