You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 18th 2016, 4:26pm

Electric sorting machine Tier

In the Electric sorting machine, the (i) information hover icon tell that upgrades are possibles, but I did not found space where to put them.
It is a huge disadvantage to be required to bring different tier cables, just because the sorting machine do not accept tier upgrade.
Is there a solution for that? Am I doing something wrong here?

Note: using the last (now a day) version, pulled just a couple of week ago.

Thursday, August 18th 2016, 4:47pm

What versions are you using, what Minecraft version?
Check out my mods here.

Thursday, August 18th 2016, 6:44pm

Minecraft 1.10 with IC2 2.6.35 ex110

EDITED:

Sorry, all is fine.
The position of those socket are a bit confusing, I (wrongly) interpreted them as part of the inventory that shows aside.
Thanks for your help and interest.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Escain" (Aug 18th 2016, 7:19pm)

Monday, September 26th 2016, 5:05pm

I actually ran into a problem with the sorter tier myself. The tooltip shows Tier 2, so to connect it to an MFE (listed as Tier 3), I put in one upgrade. BOOM.

Very confusing so I put two upgrades, works fine. Maybe tooltip is wrong? Connected it to CESU and it works just fine. (Not the best test now that I think of it, since they all work with storage below their own tier.)

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Monday, September 26th 2016, 5:45pm

It's a bug, the machine knows it's a tier two but the upgrades act as if it's a tier one (ie, putting one in doesn't change it's tier, removing it could potentially actually lower it's tier back to 1 until it's reloaded). Just use 2 if you want to upgrade it until the next build.
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Counter:

Hits today: 7,073 | Hits yesterday: 35,349 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,338,513