You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, August 22nd 2016, 6:41pm

Info about the "Chunk Loader"

Hello to all :-)

I seen there is a Chunk Loader machine in IC2, but the wiki do not contain any data for it (yet). Also, due to my Minecraft version ( 1.10), I did not found any Recipe-viewer mod available.

I would like to know, a bit more about it:
- It recipe?
- Any useful data for its use?

Kind regards,

Monday, August 22nd 2016, 7:38pm

For viewing recipes, I would suggest JEI. (I can't remember the recipe(s) myself)
It's energy usage is 1 EU/t/Chunk (subject to change). You can select chunks to by clicking on them in the GUI. The rest should be pretty straight forward.
Check out my mods here.

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Monday, August 22nd 2016, 7:51pm

The recipe is:
4 Tin Plates
2 Lapis Lazuli
1 Eye of Ender, Electronic Circuit and Basic Machine Casing
Chocohead has attached the following file:
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Monday, August 22nd 2016, 7:55pm

Thanks a lot.

Counter:

Hits today: 7,162 | Hits yesterday: 35,349 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,338,602